fourteen

bold - jake
italic - you
bold + italics - niki
normal - heeseung

☏ ➡ ☏

"hello? is this cutie grumpy?"

"cutie? grumpy? wait... is that how he saved my name? that idiot.. let me have him!"

"niki, she is really funny! i like her!"

"hi.. i'm the maknae of enhypen"

"hello niki"

"so what's your name? jake won't tell us"

"wait.. the one i'm calling all this time is sim jaeyun?!"

"you didn't know? that's weird. didn't you notice he'd been looking for you in the cafeteria?"

"he never told me. he just wanted me to guess based on what i heard in the call and compared it to your songs"

"so what's your name?"

"what do you look like too?"

"i'm y/n -"

"what are you doing with my phone right now, guys!?"

"oh, your boyfriend is here now and we need to go before he screams again"

"it's not as if jake could ever try to touch you. he cared too much about you"

"hyung, stop -"

"hello? hello? they're gone now. did they say something stupid?"

"so you're jake? that's why you have an accent"

"of course that's the first thing they would reveal to you"

"so jake, thanks for making me stupid because i do noticed now. you creeping around our training area and i thought you just got lost there. you actually walked passed me, ha ha ha.."

"....."

"i could already imagined how dumbfounded you look.. gosh, you were searching for a person who's just passing you by every day"

"why did you never tell me? and i tried calling you.. are you putting your phone in silent?"

"well, yeah, whenever i'm training, i don't want any kind of disturbance but it once vibrated when i saw you in the cafeteria"

"why are you still laughing? it's not funny! i must look like an idiot being watched by you"

"alright.. alright, stop. i'm just so happy because the instructors finally praised me for my improvements"

"that's why you're really in a good mood today"

"hell yeah! and to help with my expenses here in seoul, i searched for part time job and got hired right away"

"wow. i like that.. so what kind of job it was?"

"why would i tell you? so you can come and see me there secretly? not going to happen, sorry"

"damn. i was almost about to absent tommorow for recordings just to see you"

"you don't need to go overboard. besides, i'm still not going to my first day yet"

"so it was like you'll be going there for tommorow?"

"of course. they said as soon as i'm available. and baskin robbins... shit. you did this on purpose, didn't you?"

"no! i just keep on questioning you until you slipped that you're working for our favorite ice cream shop from a few block street away"

"you're unbelievable, jake"

"i know"

"you're an idiot"

"your idiot"

"what? did you just flirt with me?"

"did it work?"

"nope"

"i'll get you next -"

[ beep ]

"... he should stop doing that..."

"y/n! quick... jake is getting lost again in this way!"

"oh.. for the love of god.. hide me now!"

"huh? why?"

"just do it!"

"okay"