eighteen

bold - jake
italic - you

☏ ➡ ☏

"hey, guess what?"

"again? it's freaking two in the morning! didn't you have like many schedules tommorow?"

"no, it was postponed. i just came to realized something"

"what?"

"it's our day off tommorow"

"....."

"...."

"sim jaeyun, you better hang up before i ask where your dorm is and kill you myself"

"... but it's interesting to know that right. i mean, i could open the door to you and we will -"

"jake!"

".. talk. i'll bring you to our room and allow you to see how messy jay is. it's full of gaming con -"

"jake!"

"i was rambling, wasn't i?"

"yeah, you were. what's wrong?"

"...."

"you don't want to talk about it?"

"no. it's just.. i want someone to give me company tonight. i guess i'm not sleeping. i'm sorry for being selfish but i'm kind of desperate?"

"it's fine. i'm already awake, anyway"

"y/n?"

"hmnn"

"are you saying that you're okay to meet me somewhere?"

"maybe i am. are you happy now? and where are you? at the dorms?"

"no, i could not stay there because the others are awake or in the case of sunghoon, already sleeping. so i just wondered around the street and ended up in the yongsan park"

"you are at yongsan park right now?"

"going to see me now?

y/n took a pause. she was hesitating to tell him that yongsan park is just right in front of her dormitory's block. and if she could, she would just go and meet him.

but was she ready to meet jake in personal?

and even though she talked to him everyday and that feelings for him had grown, she still felt unsure.

what if once he saw her? he'll be disappointed and never texted her again. what if he never liked her back?

"i really, really wanted to see you in person. niki said you're pretty and trust him, he doesn't capture a picture of you but he can't stop teasing me about it"

her chest constricted at the way his voice sounded. it was filled with excitement and a bit of content at the same time.

she sighed and quickly got out of her bunk bed, carefully tiptoeing her way out the bedroom she shared with her friend.