four

bold - jake
italic - you

☏ ➡ ☏

"i'm saying this for the last time, sir, i was not talking to a boy nor do i have a boyfriend. what you heard is a wrong number"

"now i kinda do want to know if the wrong number is me. did i manage to get you in trouble?

"again?!"

"what am i sensing here? am i really annoying you that much? i knew you'd change your mind once you see me in person"

"yeah, well, you're not park sunghoon, sorry. i'm just a tad bit happy that someone who puts me in trouble has called me"

"can you tell me why is like you're prohibited to have a boyfriend with someone who is your boss?"

"you, out of all the people, don't need to know that"

"oh come on! that just makes me curious. you see, if you share something about you, i shall do the same, baby"

"don't call me that. it's disgusting"

"it suits a sulking baby. now tell me"

"........"

"yoohoo, stranger? still alive and breathing?"

"i may or may not have gushed over my new bts poster and had kissed it while my manager walked in on me in the room"

".........."

"......."

"what?"

"........"

"....."

"stop laughing! this is not funny especially with the things i said to the poster... i could still remember the look in his face.. shit!"

"why the hell did you do it anyway in a room anyone could always enter?"

"i'll spare you the details as to why. but let's just say that where i work is prohibited to have some love life and now he's keeping his eyes the most on me. in case i throw a rebellion. i'm totally dead!"

"want me to save you, baby?"

"why do i feel like you're flirting and judging me at the same time?"

"i can't help it. you fangirling over bts is getting you in so much trouble. but if you tell me where you are, where do you - "

"don't you dare even try!"

"i just want to help"

"there you said it. but no thanks, it's just the first warning. besides, you're a stranger. you might kill and leave me rotting in a ditch. you don't even know my name"

"then what's your name?"

"........."

"i'm ja -"

[ beeps ]

"did she just hang up on me again?"

"sim jaeyun! focus on the practice!

"ni-ki! take his phone away!"

"no!"