seven

bold - jake
italic - you

☏ ➡ ☏

"why are you calling me at this witching hour time?!

"so i have been thinking"

"congrats on finally using your brain, but what are you thinking at 3 am? let me sleep!"

"so we've been talking for a week now and i still didn't know your name"

"what? you disturb my sleep for this? i'm going to kill you. just give me the location"

"i just found it so funny like your voice always screaming at me like my friend whenever he is stressed out. So come on, say your name, don't be scared"

"..your name"

"what kind of name is that? did your parents love that anime, but it was just showed recently? it's kind of weird -"

"my name is y/n, you idiot. so what? are you happy now?"

"oh. my. god! -"

"i swear, if you stress out that words again, i'm going to search for you and give you down to the dogs until you became one of them"

"dogs usually loves me, though, so did you thought you were doing something huh?"

"it's fucking 3 am in the morning. i have a schedule as well tommorow and if i become late, be ready for your grave, cutie"

"you know what? you should go to sleep now. goodnight, grumpy"

"finally. hope you have a nightmare. good night"

[ beep ]

"so y/n, huh? why does it sound familiar?"

"yeah, like sleep, jake, is it still familiar with you? because all of us we're asking for it now!"

"so.. sorry, guys hehe"