five

bold - jake
italic - you

☏ ➡ ☏

"hello?"

"so you're the one to call me now first? wow"

"you're just stepping over some boundaries"

"scared to fall for me, are you?"

"....."

"why did you call me anyways?"

"because in this very boring night, everyone is already asleep in my dorms and you could be the only source of my entertainment"

"wow and here it was thinking i meant something to you"

"maybe you're starting to get closer in my stone black heart"

"if you put it that way, i -"

"didn't you notice the use of sarcasm in the sentence?"

"oh, i'm in pain"

"i'm hanging up"

"wait. no! keep talking!"

"i don't have time to talk to you. i have to go prioritize my beauty sleep"

"ouch. that hurts, my baby. i can sing you to sleep if you want if you didn't sound so cold"

"i would live the idea if i already didn't have a voice as well to be proud for. don't worry, you can sing your friends some old children's lullaby"

"but i'll feel lonely. everyone is already asleep here as well"

"did you seriously whine like a puppy to me?"

"i did not. i'm an 18 year old human. i do not whine like a puppy, though i love them"

"uh huh, keep saying that to yourself. i'm surprised you're already 18 with that childish behaviour"

"do i really act some like kid?"

"for all i know, you're just using that trap to ensnare me and kidnap me somewhere else no one can find me"

"that seriously hurt my child heart"

"well, maybe you should just let me sleep then"

"okay, i'll let you what you want and mostly, because you already reminded me i need to sleep as well"

"yep.. better do that before you become like a zombie"

[ beep ]

"she didn't even say bye"

"jake hyung, just sleep!"

"alrightie, yang leader baby"