twenty two

bold - jake

italic - you

☏ ➡ ☏

when y/n woke up the next morning, jake was not there beside her. she was kinda disappointed but then she remembered that he need to chase for his time before their manager he hadn't sleep in their dorm yesterday night.

what she did found though was a note stuck on top of her phone in the bedside table.

thanks for letting me stay in the night with you in the same room.
and also i'm sorry for not waking you up to say goodbye.

i have to go at 3 am for our schedule in inkigayo. by the way, you looked cute in your sleep.

p.s i almost didn't want to go so that i could stay all day in your side

p.p.s i needed to leave quickly because otherwise, i would have a stolen a kiss

she almost let out a squeal if not starting to hear her co-trainees that were now moving outside the guest room. this whole new feeling inside her heart because of jake would not be accepted by the norms of kpop industry, but it gave her so much happiness that she could go on her day with a smile to everyone.

they will never know anyway. she and jake just have to be careful from now on.

after preparing for another day of training, y/n decided it's time to face their leader. seola would never mind, she knew but as her future co-members in a group, they will be included in a scandal in meeting jake would do, so it's better to talk it out while it's still early.

the leader will also have questions.

the ringing of her phone stopped her for a while on her way out of the room. it brought a smile on her face as she answered the call.

"good morning!"

"good morning"

"someone's happy to hear me today. can i know the reason? is it because of sim jaeyun?"

"actually, no. in fact, i could kill him for appearing here yesterday"

"that hurts. take that back. say instead that i made your day"

"that's way too corny"

"but we both know how much you love when it comes to me"

"shut up. anyways, i have to talk to you later. i need to face the girls now"

"...."

"hello?"

"i have to tell you something. i met one of them before i left there"

"what?"

"the one named yurina said i should take care of your heart"

"what did you say?"

"let's just say i made a promise"

"wow. you liked me that much?"

"oh yeah.. by the way, have to go before my manager see me calling my future girl"

"bye bye jake"

[ beep ]

"y/n, come on.. come out of here and tell us the whole story"

"coming!"