nineteen

bold - jake
italic - you

☏ ➡ ☏

"i have a theory"

"on what?"

"on why you finally decided to want to meet me"

"thank you for the shoot"

"wait.. you aren't busy for today with your training?"

"well, our vocal lessons is cancelled today since our mentor called in sick, so i have the whole day to myself"

"okay but since you found out that i'm one of the members of the new hottest boy group and realized how much of a cutie i am, you decided to come meet me"

"really, jake? you called me about that?"

"okay, on a serious note, who would've thought that a wrong number could lead me to a girl in the same agency?"

"well, who can tell if you just didn't get my number from the forms of the staff?"

"trust me, i have no time to search for a girl's number in there, but were you surprised that it's me?"

"how could i not? you're a part of enhypen!"

"...."

"...."

"what are you doing now?"

"i am planning to binge watch the whole loki show"

"no, don't"

"and.. why?"

"because i want to meet you right now"

y/n open her mouth to reply but stopped when she realized what jake just said.

when they met in the park three days ago, it was awkward after the hug. they sat down in silence later on in the bench before jake decided to make it better by talking about how his co-members and usually niki and heeseung is sleeping so late because of playing games together.

she just listened to him and she only talked when he dropped her off to her dorm even though she refused at first. he was sweet.

now he wanted to meet her again and y/n didn't know if she was ready or not. and just yesterday, upon crossing ways with his group on hallway at hybe, jake winked at her discreetly while his co-members chuckled secretly to each other.

"so, what can you say?"

"uh.."

"you can't actually say no"

"and why is that?"

"because i'm right outside your dorm now and it would be rude not to let me in, don't you think?"

y/n could imagine the grin on jake's face when he said that. but why is he outside right now? she disconnected the call and ran towards the door just in case any staff might visit and wanted to let jake go in immediately.

when she opens the door, it's to find jake grinning down at her and her eyes went adorably wide which made him smile more. she's too cute in his eyes.

"wh- why are you suddenly being here?", y/n asked, nervousness building up inside her.

"i came to see you because i missed you. won't you let me in?"

y/n blinked and then slowly step aside for him to enter. she didn't believe yet that jake is now inside their dorm, that she is breaking down the second level of the company's rules.

"cute shirt by the way", jake winked as he happily walked past her.

y/n felt her cheeks flare up at the mention of her avenger's shirt and then closed the door, following jake into the living room.

she didn't want to think what was going to happen now. all she wants is to get to know him more.

that isn't too much to ask, right?