eight

bold - jake
italic - you

☏ ➡ ☏

"good morning, grumpy"

"bad morning, weirdo"

"hey - wait. why do you sound so lifeless? not that you were ever bright, though"

"it's nothing to worry about"

"that wasn't annoyed with me. tell me what's wrong? was it.. pms?"

"am i really that talentless? it's just one mistake and no one even cares"

"no, i care and i'm here because i'm one of your friends, grumpy"

"i don't even know you properly. you could be a stalker or a sasaeng that you said for all i care"

"haha very funny. why would i be a sasaeng when i... oops! but trust me, i'm no stalker. i'm really attractive like an angel and i'm an 18 yrs. old boy already living my dream. so tell me"

"was that really attractive like an angel necessary?"

"at least it got you too laugh! so i did a very good thing today. an angel indeed"

"so you're not really attractive?"

"heck yes i am! you'll definitely not scream because of annoyance when you see me but of your heart fluttering for me"

"smooth like butter"

"i want to know something as well before you sing that bop"

"just ask away"

"why do i have a feeling that you're a trainee in seoul under one of the companies? you live in the same city as i, right?"

"now i feel like you're really a stalker"

"i'm not, y/n. but hey, am i right? now tell me quickly. 1 2 3!"

"yes i do live in seoul and i'm a trainee under belift"

"wait. seriously?"

"don't tell me this is where you'll ask me for an autograph from enhypen?"

"no, grumpy. i'm actually an artist in the same agency! what's happening? is this fate?"

"wait... what? but there's no group other than enhypen.. do you mean to say you're one of them?!"

"obviously i am"

"......."

"well, i'm heefused. why are you laughing about this information?"

"because this feels kind of rebellious for the two of us"

"how so?"

"what made it more funny that in the first few calls that i turned it off, i was actually watching enhypen passed by in our practice room, not knowing one of them is the annoying flirt. you know, this could get me killed under the rules"

"i realised something"

"what?"

"you actually have a great sense of humor. that must be why i love talking to you"

"and you realised that just now?"

"well no. i'm just happy to know that one of the female trainee is pretty funny and could i ask where are you -"

[ beep ]

"sim jaeyun! focus!"

"what? what's happening, hyung?"

"you left my ramen boiling for long"

"i'm sorry"

"you're not even sorry with that smile in your face"

"i can't help it. sorry"

"is it that grumpy girl again?"

"i'm this so close to finding who she really is"

"how?"

"she's here in the same building right now.. oh my god.. why am i so nervous now, hyung?"

"you're already into deep, jake"