twenty one

bold - jake
italic - you

☏ ➡ ☏

"hello?"

"hey y/n!"

"well, what?"

"i just realized something"

"care to tell?"

"that you're as cute as my crush in harry potter"

"like who?"

"you're as beautiful as emma watson! right, hoon?"

"yeah"

"where are you right now?"

"i'm on my way home!"

"stop screaming!"

"i'm no screaming. just professing my love for you when i'm so lost in your eyes!"

"okay but once you reach home, go sleep and be quiet for the sake of your co-members"

"aww... she cares about me, guys"

"a-are you telling them about me right now?"

"they're actually listening to our conversation"

"what?!"

"oh wait.. they're now stopping the van in my destination"

"what destination? hel - hello?"

y/n sighed as no response came from the other line other than a door sliding. did he seriously not turn off the call and not say bye to her? and what did he mean by his destination?

somewhere else than his dorm.

she had questions going around in her head and she could not help but get worried if he is still have schedule in this time of the night.

looking at the time in her phone, she realized it's already midnight so she decided to finally rest. after all, she have an early meeting with the producers and she needed all the energy she could get for facing them without being won over by her nerves.

as soon as she layed in the bunk bed, that's when her phone rang and her co-members instantly whine in their sleep, so she quickly gets up and went into their living room to answer.

"jake?"

"hello to you too, y/n", jake replied and y/n could almost feel his grin.

"did you get to your dorms already?", she asked.

"nope, i'm outside your dorm actually"

"what?", she creased her eyebrows in confusion and processed what he said. what is he saying?

but she still runs out from the living room and quickly made her way to the front door and then opened it to reveal a grinning jake.