battleground of love

chapter 02

Aarav .

Kaithy was aarav's life when she stop talking aarav. aarav broke badly that was really so hard to accept aarav.

From that day aarav start leaving alone
that situation was really unacceptable for aarav that time.

All friends and classmates come to know tht aarav madly in kaithy one sidely.

What happene if aarav was not talking kaithy but kaithy was in front of his eyes
tht was sufficient for aarav. from tht day aarav started following and staring kaithy everywhere frm distance that she can't see him. kaithy was unknown about all this .

After few days aarav come to know that kaithy started talking new guy that was Peter . Peter was such a annoying guy aarav's and Peter's relations were not that good those days.

Aarav was so hurted by hearing about it. aarav was so possesive about kaithy. in evening aarav come back home with full of questions in his mind aarav's biggest problem was his over thinking about everything and because of it he was creating problems in his own life.

Aarav started sketching kaithy's portrait after completing he teare tht portrait aarav did this whole night. his eye's were full of tears aarav sleep in early morning nearby 5am . aarav was creating problem in his own life.

After that day aarav come to class n for kaithy aarav was unknown person like she even don't know aarav.
kaithy's behavior was really hurtable.

That time kairan was there with aarav. kairan start keeping aarav busy as much as he can so aarav forget whatever happened in past but that was worthless.

In that peter and his group started troubling aarav. Peter wants to break kairan's and aarav's bond there friendship. but in that case they were waiting for perfect reason because there bond was so strong. and they got a reason and that was rosie.

Rosie was kairan's crush kairan was in love those days with rosie. one day rosie talk to aarav related studies. that time aarav was so clever at studies.

Aarav was First boy in class to whom rosie was talking in few days they become friends.

The good thing of aarav was that he was so good in making friendship with everyone earlier.

rosie and aarav there friendship was like mostly time they use to crack jokes on others funny gossip. and that time kairan saw and fill jealous from that day whenever aarav n rosie talks.

Peter saw that and he find the best opportunity for break there bond.
they flow rumours in class n out that aarav and rosie maybe in relationship.

Kairan heard this from that day kairan started limited talking with aarav but aarav was unknown what's going on and what's there behind change in kairan's behavior why he was reacting like that.

Aarav come to know what happened to kairan n why he was behaving like that with him.

Aarav tried to talk with kairan but he was not ready to listen anything he ignore aarav. aarav tried so many time but kairan was listing Peter that time so he didn't come to know what aarav wants to clear. this was another hurtful for aarav. aarav stopped talking rosie to now aarav was alone.

Peter started troubling aarav more and more from returning class on the way they started troubling him until aarav stopped coming class they keep troubling because of them aarav stop going class. but the fact was aarav also can't stay without seeing kaithy.

So aarav decided to talk and sort the problem with Peter and the problem was aarav's nature how he talks with rosie, shirley and Martha and other girls aarav's nature was funny so girls were talking with him just as friend.

Aarav start showing that he is Peter's friend so Peter will never come in aarav's way and that happen.

shirley and martha were to friends.

martha was so childish with aarav. aarav was older brother for martha he use to talk like siblings whenever they meet in class or out.

shirely was good looking and same as martha she to was childish nature and most good thing of those girls was they were so Frank with aarav.
aarav were finding to be busy in something so he decided to talk with them so he will forget his past but that not happened.

That time shirely and martha was support for aarav after kairan. he tried to come out and forget the past. but that not happened.

Kaithy was aarav's first priority. but in this people's role was not that good whenever aarav start talking any girl people use to flow rumours ab aarav.
that aarav is in relationship with so cally one. that was so irritating for aarav.

That time aarav was dieing to talk with kaithy but people where not good ab aarav that time and some one told kaithy that aarav and Shirley where in relationship. kaithy ignored it.

Aarav was keep trying and trying that time a single text of kaithy was World wining happiness for aarav. but that not happened day by day it was harder and harder for aarav to get back kaithy

That time kaithy was in his own problems she use to keep ignoring aarav every time whenever aarav tried.

Aarav, kairan, kaithy and her besti Amanda and few more friends change there class location.

Aarav was so excited to meet Nick because he was the only person who where keep supporting aarav about kaithy and other one's

But changing location was not that much good for aarav because he got more competition. about kaithy.

Kaithy was so pretty that time there was so many of them who wants to friendship with kaithy.

Aarav was scared about it and that happened aarv come to know. kaithy and there was boy call Paul started talking.

Kaithy and Paul they become friends so early and this was so hurtfut for aarav.

whenever aarav tried to take a step and talk kaithy he fall down.

Aarav started thinking now it's impossible to get back kaithy back....

what aarav will do next does he will move out or keep trying..

thank you for reading..........