battleground of love

Ella Harper
"It's amazing how someone can break your heart and you can still love them with all the little pieces."

Faraaz Kazi
"Some people are going to leave, but that's not the end of your story. That's the end of their part in your story."

Stephen R. Covey
"Our greatest joy and our greatest pain come in our relationships with others."

chapter 15

Aarav

Everything was going good track. aarav ask kaithy that he force her or blackmail her to be in relationship with him. she clear the things that he didn't force or blackmail her the situation created those things. it's not your fault.

Kaithy introduced aarav with her new friend Victor, victor was kaithy's good friend kaithy use to say that they having fun everyday with something new.

Aarav was jealous form victor because aarav was expecting those things kaithy with him.

Aarav was so scared to lose kaithy whenever he thought that the topic is going in wrong way maybe it lead to fight he use to stop and be silent.he doesn't want to lose kaithy anymore but don't know what God was writing for him.

As kaithy said early you must Wright our story and published it in novel so aarav started writing there story (battleground of love)

It was one of night they were texting each other rewinding the memories kaithy told that she was in love with aarav but because some misunderstanding the situation created to leave you. she told that she is really and she is in love with aarav.

Aarav thought she was kidding aarav told her if ur kidding then please don't It hurts a lot when some truly loves you and left you without reson.

Next to that day aarav was little busy and literally kaithy was waiting for aarav's text aarav text her at evening and kaithy rply her that I am seeing you from last two days your change you someone else that's why you forget about me.

Aarav was so happy after kaithy's rply he come to know his importance in kaithy's life.

Kaithy said that what if you leave me in middle how I can trust you I know you will change in future because all changes with time and I know you will to change. aarav answer her that I was waiting for you from last 5yers when you was not mine, now thinks how I can when you are mine

Kaithy was kidding that make a legal agreement from Court with government stamp and sign it, that you will never leave me in future.

Aarav thought thts the right idea so she can fill secure aarav decided to make a Court agreement.

Literally next day aarav visited to registerar office his friends father were advocate he meet them. and told them to make a legalize document.

They started laughing at aarav they said in my 26 years carrier I am seeing the first boy making an agreement that he will not gonna leave a girl in future they ask aarav what if she file a case on you in future then aarav was full confident that I trust on me and I'll never gonna leave her they said I can't write what exactly you want writer I'll file it and after legally stamp I'll give it to you so aarav wrought and gave them.

Next day aarav got the agreement paper he show that to kaithy. and told her that you can trust me that I'll never gonna leave you until i die she said Ill never let that happen I'll never let you die.

It was just a paper for aarav with few words the truth was aarav Never gonna cheat her. it was just for her security.

Kaithy said aarav that do something so I'll fall for you like I was before aarav decided to take kaithy to his home aarav never ask kaithy for anything this was first time he was asking few hrs to be with him she promise that she will.

Everything was going good and the shit happen aarav's friend Suzanne she prank aarav that kaithy is hiding something from you
she send a old pic of kaithy's comment to someone's picture.

She created a misunderstanding in them and aarav just ask kaithy that does she hiding something from him, they had a fight on that she said that she is hiding something in anger but it was not.

The reason was Suzanne.after
understand the things aarav tried to talk with kaithy but was not ready listen anything at evening victor text aarav that stop talking her she don't wanna talk with you u can't force her to be with you like you always do.

If kaithy was forcefully with aarav then how she can say that aarav will leave him like why she was scared how she can say that she was in love and loving him.

Aarav's mistake was he reacted so much and he was guilty after understanding aarav ask to forgive him so many times to kaithy.

But kaithy didn't forgive him.

Aarav courier the agreement to kaithy's adress after receiving it she just said why are you this much mad behind me. still she didn't understand that aarav was truly in love with her.

There was kaithy's roommate Nancy aarav talk with her first time she was so silent. aarav was not having sister so he started calling her as sister, they were talking like they knew each other from moths in just few days but suddenly she stopped talking aarav.

Aarav's biggest problem was the attachment with people as family members whenever they stopped talking or leave him it was hurting.

The last word of kaithy was " stop following me "

Aarav tried whatever he can do to just see kaithy happy with him he did every possible things. aarav keep loving kaithy without any acceptation.

This was true that no one can love kaithy as much as aarav was in love with her.

There is no limits of love sometimes it takes you to the dore of happiness and future and sometimes to death.

Aarav's last message for kaithy was that.

" what happened I am not there with you but I'll be behind you with you every sec whenever you need me.i did a lot's of mistakes in my life but those were just for you because I was scared to lose you and without you my life was blank I am die'ing thousands die's every sec. but now I promise that I'll never create more problems for you"

"my mistake was first that I lie you in starting then ab Richard and the misunderstanding this three were things took 5years to sort out and clear still it's tag on me that I force you every time."

" I have decided something
I'll be never problem for you anymore"

Aarav completed his story as kaithy said him every single things. after ending the book aarav just Dissapera some where from the physical world.

keep loving and take it to happy end don't leave it in middle.

good bye! God bless you.