battleground of love

chapter. 03

You know it's love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you're not part of their happiness.

- Julia Roberts

After that day aarav's journey was so hard. there was so many new problems where waiting for him

But aarav was ready for anything to do for kaithy and his love.
it was so hard to accept that day by day kaithy was going away frm aarav

That time only Nick was with aarav both were trying to get kaithy back in aarav's life but it was not that easy because of new place new students it was hard for aarv to get her back.

That time there was so many of them where trying on kaithy. and from them there was one guy called Diego.
Diego's thinking was not that good about girls and aarav come to know that he were trying on kaithy and his thoughts were not that good about kaithy.

Aarav meet him after class at park for just to explain and worn him that stay away from kaithy I know what you where thinking about her.

But Diego started giving threat aarav that he doesn't know ab Diego anything about his background. and that was Diego's big mistake aarav lose his calmness. and that was not so good for Diego.

Within few mins aarav's friend's arrived there they hited him because he was not ready to listen silently that was his big mistake aarav showed his second face first time.

That day aarav's one more side come to know in class aarav was silent and decent looking always before this no one seen him like this frm that day aarav change totally life style and his nature. all come to know that kaithy was aarav's life and aarav can do anything for her.
so it's better to stay away from kaithy.

Kaithy come to know everyone started saying her aarav did this n all she get irritated from aarav and she stopped coming .

Next day Aarav come to know that because of his behavior kaithy stopped coming to class. aarav to stopped coming class because aarav was coming only for kaithy to see her. aarav started finding kaithy in Nearby classes but he didn't find her.

One day aarav come home at evening his mother ask him what happened to you i am seeing u from few days your behavior is totally changed what happened and you stopped going class wth happened is it all right in class do u have any problem say it to me ill help you. aarav didn't said anything and left to his room next day aarav said whole story to his mother that what happened and about kaithy and how he tried to achieve her his mother was upset about aarav's this behavior and what he did.

Aarav's mother tried to explain things to aarav he must think about his future about his studies that was more important now days. and about kaithy don't worry she will be right back in few days. his mother was trying to explain him that to concentrate on studies if she have feelings to about u then definitely she will be back soon. as his mother said aarav he was waiting that day to see kaithy back in his life.

In few days aarav meet Shannon in family function. Shannon was aarav's relative and both were so close friends aarav told her wth happened in back few months about kaithy and it hurted her Shannon was in love with aarav. and aarav was unknown that time about it aarav and Shannon where friends frm so long.

Shannon tried to keep aarav busy all time so that he can forget what happened in past. Shannon were belonging to reach and high class family and aarav was not that and because of that some times aarav was not comfortable with Shannon.

Shannon started doing same as aarav did for kaithy to achieve his love and the cycle was repeating as happened with aarav now it was happening with Shannon.

In few days there were back in old days like normal school friends fun enjoyment.

Aarav come back to class after month after meeting Nick aarav fell so good because Nick was the person after Shannon who was with aarav those days.

The happiness of aarav was only for few days as Shannon come here for family function to her uncle's home. now her parents call her back because it was more than month Shannon was here. and tht was so hard for her to go back like this Shannon gone back in few days back.

There was only Nick now with aarav. with whome he can spend time and try to forget or avoid thinking about kaithy.

Whenever aarav tried to be happy mother nature snatched his happiness every time but aarav won't give up it happened so many time such bad thoughts where entering in aarav's mind. he just ignore n go ahead because he don't want to be loser.

There was to option left in aarav's life now.
continue loving and waiting for kaithy or start new life with Shannon.

Let's see what's happen next about Shannon and his love for aarav and what happen where kaithy gone after that day what will happen next?

Thank you for reading the third chapter! this is going to be a long journey....