Battleground of love

She gets my need to fix things that have broken along the way, to mend fences. Maybe if we all just tried to put the pieces back together as soon as they fell out of place, the puzzles in our lives would feel more like an accomplishment than a chore.

:- Megan Bostic

A relationship is like a house. If a light bulb goes out, you fix the lightbulb, you don't go and buy a new house.

:- Faraaz Kazi

chapter. 09

That day after class aarav was waiting for Kaithy at park that was first time aarav was talking with Kaithy this much.

From here aarav's life's best part the journey of love started. they started meeting after class spending time with each other. Kaithy was knowing that aarav loves here and to serious about her but she didn't talk about it or ask about it to aarav.

Oneday at hom aarav suddenly fell down so his parents took him to hospital.

Aarav's brother was neurosurgeon so they took aarav to him. he told I think so it's normal may be because of sunstroke but still we will do other checkup. they did. they come to know that it was happening because of nerve cells were damage his brother told this because of overthinking and stressed but not to worry.

Next day aarav meet Kaithy and told her but she didn't trust on aarav's words whatever he was saying she were thinking that aarav is Liyeing to her for sympathy that he can get Kathy's attention. everyone was knowing about it except Kaithy.

After knowing this mishell, Rebecca and kairan started being with aarav as much as then can they use to take care about him everytime.

Mishell was junior from aarav but still she were spending as much as time with aarav. kairan and Rebecca use to drop and pick aarav from his place to class.

Mishell saw the pain whenever aarav took syringes she was with him at the hospital she use to go with him to his brother's clinic everytime.

One day literally Rebecca was crying for aarav in class kiya tried to convince her that it will be fine it's normal. after class kiya told aarav that please be normal in front for her she was crying in class about you she can't see u like this.

It was so painful for aarav whenever he use to come out in sunlight it was like thousands of needle were entering in his body.

That time aarav was so depressed after two years Kaithy back in his life everything was going on good track.
aarav started thinking that may be he will not be there after few months.

Kaithy was thinking that aarav was lying to her for his sympathy and for her attraction towards him.

Aarav told her that he is suffering from Alzheimer's yeah that was not right word for it. it was neural damage it's rarely happens and it's curable but some times it can take to death..

So aarav was worried about what if it happen with me. that aarav use to write daily dairy so he decided to write whatever he wasn't to do for kaithy. he was Writing to his mother if some how happens to me please take care about her and about her happens.

One day after class roan kairan and kaithy aarav gone to cafe it was first time for aarav that he was with kaithy in cafe and he was enjoying that a lot he saw care and affection in kaithy's eyes about him.

Roan was onick's frind kaithy's brother. raon to was not believing on aarav's words so they aask aarav for his medical report's they were thinking that aarav was doing this for sympathy purpose so he can get kaithy's attention towards him.

Next to that day aarav was writing his daily dairy ab kaithy and suddenly kaithy came there and ask aarav that what you are writing can I read she was so curious to read whatever aarav was writing. but aarav don't wanted that kaithy read this. so he didn't have her she was so curious to read about it.

Rebecca come to know that aarav and kaithy were being good friends now days they come back together and spending time with each other it was ture after coming back kaithy in aarav's life he forgot about others like about maya and Rebecca.

Rebecca got hurt from aarav's this behavior that whenever he was depress or in problem I help him and now he got kaithy back so how he can be so rude with me how he can be so mean and rude with me.

Rebecca came there and ask aarav what's wrong with you now u got kaithy back so how you can be so mean with me. it was aarav's mistake he stopped talking with Rebecca after getting back kaithy in his life.

In anger aarav thrown his dairy to Rebecca and left from there. kairan call aarav that where are you kaithy and me were finding you aarav told that he doesn't knw where he was right now kairan saw him. and drop to his place.

Aarav was unknown that kaithy pick up his dairy when he thrown to Rebecca. kaithy read that whatever aarav had writin ab her. aarav was hiding from. her whatever was that she read that.

At evening kaithy text aarav that she pick up his dairy and didn't read tht he gave to roan and he will give you. aarav fill relief after hearing that she didn't read but she did.

after those days kaithy told about her best friend Richard about there relation aarav got hurt after hearing it because whenever aarav tried to be with kaithy there was someone already in his life with new problems aarav took his number from kaithy.

Aarav told her that don't worry I'll talk with him and look what's the problem. for aarav kaithy's happiness was important what if it's not with aarav.

Aarav ask kaithy to leave she said that she will drop him it was first time that aarav was seating on back seat of kaithy's scooty and for kaithy to it was first time that she was dropping to someone or someone is setting on her back seat.

She were talking that she did everything in her life her experiences how people are there and all etc she ask aarav have you drink or smoke aarav was speechless..

whenever aarav tried to be close with kaithy there was something waiting for aarav so they can't be together..

What happened when aarav called to Richard what he told!?.

does kaithy left again aarav?.

wait till next.

thank you for reading....