battleground of love

"I am not sure what scares me more, that you will never start loving me, or that I will never stop loving you."
"Why am I afraid to lose you when you are not even mine."

- Nurilla Iryani

"Even if it was always one-sided, I have learnt what love is just by loving you."

Chapter. 05

As we know aarav love kaithy but whats the reason behind for loving this much. what is special in her from other girl's?

But is it necessary to have a reason to love someone?.

A year passed and aarav's Madness was increasing day by day his love for kaithy was being serious day by day kaithy was not with or in front of aarav then also don't know what's there in aarav's mind.

Aarav was addicted of kaithy his memories her old chats was sufficient for aarav that time he use to read those chats and recall all memories and other stufff.

So many of them were trying to explain aarav that you must forget and move on to new path you are wasting your life behind her she didn't cair about what you do and all but aarav didn't want to give up because maybe kaithy was aarav's world.

What's special in kaithy like why aarav don't want to move on everyone wants to know that whats there in her like why aarav is doing this much behind her.

Kaithy was not option for aarav she was aarav's first priority kaithy was one and only one option for aarav.

Aarav's situation was like do or die. aarav decided to be loyal and keep trying by his side he don't want to give up just want to keep trying till his last breathe.

Everyone reaction was like kaithy is ordinary girl like other girl's but for aarav she was different from other world

Aarav seen the world in her eyes no one can understand

One day After class Nick ask aarav. bro what's wrong with you why are you being so stupid behind her bro she is just ordinary girl. I think u must take appointment of any psychiatrist I think you need that right now because I think your going mad and mad now days. bro she is nothing. just a normal girl. tell me whats there in her. that you are this much mad behind her.

That was first time aarav was telling someone his true fillings about kaithy.

Aarav told the story what happened till now and by his one mistake he is suffering from this. that was aarav lie kaithy before.

And aarav creating problems in her life whenever aarav tried to help her.

She is not ordinary like other girls for me she is more than princess. in ordinary outfit she look's like more then queen.
Nick was thinking that aarav must go to
psychiatrist. because his words were out of understand.

Nick ask aarav what if she didn't get you and marrie with someone else?. what you will do.

Aarav answered Nick that I'll request her parents that sir I know that you know your daughter more then me and whats good or bad for her and I appreciate your decision because you knew whats better for her and her future I'll not interfere in her parents decision.

I'll support them and there decision and I'll be the first person in her marriage ceremony I don't want to force her because her parents felling there emotions and there respect in others are more important then such things. so it's better to support her. not creating problems in her life.

Nick was shocked you are just twenty bro and your word's are so hard to understand.

Nick ask aarav what if you get ur love?.

Aarav said her everyday will be special everyone wants wife, partner, girlfriend, but I want her as life.

Nick was like bro let's go and find a psychiatrist because your gone mad right now.

Aarav was serious that time he said that in this world you can see love between girlfriend and boyfriend . husband and wife. have you ever seen love between father and daughter. mother and daughter thats the real love.

Whenever she woke up in morning as her father I wanna be there brushing her teeth to getting her ready for her day.
as her mother I wanna be there for cooking her and feeding her by my hands.

I want that bonding between father and daughter between mother and daughter.

For daughter their father is hero for them there every single demand every wish they fullfill. after that the happiness in there father eyes looking her daughter happy I too wanna fill about kaithy when I'll make her every wish ture. the care do mother for children that I to wanna do for her.

when she is not feeling well that time I wanna be with her day and night I wanna seat beside her to take care as mother do for there child.

kaithy was aarav's life.

After hearing all this Nick was like I know you love kaithy no doubt you will keep her happy. but right now I think we must go to doctor because ur being depress everytime that will harm you.

Nick's care for aarav was right because those days aarav was doing deeper and deeper in it.

There is no reason behind aarav's love for kaithy.

But his thinking was different from others and reason behind that was whenever aarav saw in his family or out the bonding love between daughter and father between parents and there child that was ture love in his view.

whenever aarav tried to talk with kaithy. new problem were waiting on red carpet to Wellcome aarav but aarav never give up....

to be continue...

love you guys..
thank you for reading and supporting
aarav. and his story...

good day.