battleground of love

I belong to you my love finds shelter in you and a part of you is also a part of me too :- aarav

chapter. 10

Aarav called Richard and talk ab kaithy by his words and the way he was talking with aarav aarav didn't like him that much.

But for kaithy he started talking with him within some days don't knw what happened.

Kaithy text aarav that aarav is creating problems in between them creating misunderstandings but aarav didn't did anything

Kaithy stopped talking aarav and left him in kaithy's mind aarav was just a boy who always creat problems in her life. four months talking bond just broke in few seconds.

Once Rebecca came back in aarav's life it was same always broken depression new problems. chasing kaithy stearing her out of her class.

There was so much affection to aarav from kaithy. three month's passed aarav lost everything his friends his image in front of his family and all.

It was third year there results declare aarav fail in that he was topper when kaithy was with him after leaving aarav left everything.

But after four years kaithy back in aarav life from here aarav's best golden journey started the kaithy and aarav were together. this was aarav's life's best movement.

So many of them came and gone were telling him to leave her but aarav was on his words he never cheated kaithy . kaithy was aarav's first priority kaithy's place in aarav's life was after to his mother.

One day kaithy ask aarav why you are keep waiting for me why you love me I am just ordinary girl as others you will find anyone better then me aarav tell her that i can find better but not you. for aarav kaithy was more then princess.

This time there bonding was so different.
kaithy got university it was in another state after hearing that aarav was so disappointed he told kaithy that he can't leave without her don't go.

Kaithy told aarav what happened iam. not with you but I am in you and it's in our hand na to be loyal with each other they committed each other.

Next day kaithy call aarav and said that to talk with onick and join our university so we can be together and we will start from new.

For aarav kaithy was becoming day by day more important and closer. one day kaithy told aarav you know na that I don't love u still u wanna keep loving me aarav ans yes it doesn't matter for me. I know I love you. kaithy told that she is scared to broke again she is scared that aarav will leave her but the truth was aarav will never gonna leave her alone.

Whenever aarav said her I love you her answer was wait for my answer whenever I fall for u that day I ll ans your l love you's answer. aarav told that he will not gonna force her until he can't by her self.

And that day came in just after five days kaithy said that she is in love with aarav and he is so important in her life. aarav was dieng to here this from last 3years. for aarav that day was more then a festival he was so happy after hearing that.

Kaithy was worried about her parents that how to convince them for marriage. aarav told her everytime that he will be that capable in his life so her parents will accept them.

Kaithy ask aarav what you will do like how you will convince them. aarav answer kaithy that he will be that capable that he can fulfill her all dreams her demands and I'll keep trying and proving them however they want. don't worry I know that you don't wanna hurt them so I'll gonna convince them trust me I'll tell my self that I love her and I wanna marry to your daughter I trust my self that I'll convince them.

Kaithy told that if you told them that you will be with them a year to prove yourself with being them I know definitely they will agree and accept us.

kaithy send a pic of her daily dairy to aarav the words he written for aarav.

that was.

" hey aarav really you are so different from others I never accept that there will be someone who loves me this much and keep trying always to keep me happy iam really so happy with you.

aarav can u handle my tantrum na like my parents keep me like princess I hope you will keep me to like princess.

you know it was my dream that someone fall in love with me and keep chasing me like crazy until I to fall for him and after completing studies come to my home and ask to my parents for me. in front of whole family and I'll say you yes in front of my whole family.

If my parents didn't agree so I knw that you u convince them some how that you are that capable to keep me as they keep me till now.

and if they didn't agree so please tell them that you will change your cast to my cast. I don't wanna lose you.

I don't wanna keep long conversation between us but whenever you miss me or fell sad you will call me and I'll to call you .

aarav now in your life Rebecca has come maybe she will tell you that I don't love you and maybe she will tell you that leave me.

aarav I knew in our life so many of they will try to interfere will try to come between us but it's in our hand na to be loyal with each other always I'll be loyal with you.
I hope you will to. "

Kaithy's words for aarav literally aarav cried after reading her dairy pics aarav promise her that he will be loyal till his last breath in her aarms.

late night kaithy text aarav she told that she is missing aarav and wake up you hide my heart and keep with you I can't sleep what you did to mee I can't stop thinking about you. for aarav it was like dream.

kaithy said that you make me as you while sleeping , waking up I am. just thinking about you think so I am gonna mad now.

if you be with me till last then by any means I'll tell and convince my parents.

for aarav this all was like dream but now it was really so much mean of aarav kaithy was just not aaravs life now she became his life...

aarav will never gonna leave kaithy in his life.

thank you for reading 🙏