battleground of love

“People who have never dealt with depression think it’s just being sad or being in a bad mood. That’s not what depression is for me; it’s falling into a state of grayness and numbness.”

— Dan Reynolds

“I found that with depression, one of the most important things you could realize is that you’re not alone.”

— Dwayne Johnson

                             chapter 13

You  love each other and suddenly you separate your ways  it's very hard.

"jab kissi se dil se pyar karte ho aur achanak woh insaan aapko chod kar chala jaye jab ki usne duniya bhar ke promises kar rakhe ho aapke sath life spend karne ke that he will never leave you how it fills"?

It's not easy to accept the person who was in love with you he was everything for you, you was totally depend on her and suddenly she left you it's hard to accept.

Aarav was related to this.
few things were coming to know day by day by kaithy's friends ab him that he force her to be in relationship with aarav and blackmail her at every step, Richard said that aarav misused kaithy and her fellings she was just forcefully with you she was never happy with you.

But aarav didn't force ,blackmail or cheat kaithy this word's were killing him.

Kaithy was everything for aarav. aarav was addicted to her as drugs when she left from his life everything stopped.

Kaithy was not with him but her words her memories were rewinding in it

Whatever kaithy said to aarav when they were together aarav started doing that.

Day by Day it was getting hard for aarav whenever aarav remember or rewind the things he use to scream out to Loud and start crying.

Aarav tried to do such wrong things in depression but he didn't give up aarav left his home and starte living alone.

Kaithy didn't look back or tried to talk with aarav that how he is alive or not?
how she forget everything it was big question for aarav?

One day amber came to meet aarav at his flat and she saw that aarav was laying at floor she tried to woke him up he was not responding amber call aarav's cousin and took him. to hospital

Aarav started punishing himself because he was thinking that he force, blackmail and cheat kaithy and as others to saying.
he was repeating this words behaving like abnormal.

There was no one who really understand what aarav was trying to say.

Aarav's cousin got aarav's admission letter from uk, so they decided to send him there everything they did but  at the last movement aarav said his cousin "please don't send me I can't leave there or without her and without you all maybe you will get my deathbody in return not me his eyes were full of tears.

A month pass aarav was trying to get out of it one day his cousin talk with him that don't waste your one more year from last 4years you were  at home please listen to me go to Russia and starte a new chapter.

Aarav fill university forms he got admission letter his passport.

One Day at night he got kaithy's text "hi aarav"

His cousin saw and rply her "now what you want what's remain now "
"she said that some of aarav's frinds were saying her that aarav did this and all for her and now she wants to repay him "

Aarav saw that conversation again the things were started rewinding.

🙂meet you soon  with new chapter thank you for reading 🙏