battleground of love

"It hurts when you have someone in your heart but you can't have them in your arms".

A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love. - Max Muller

chapter. 07

Maya :-

All come to know that in between maya and aarav there is something more than friendship because maya use to go aarav's home and his mother to know her well.

One day maya ask aarav that why aarav is ignoring her on that topic whenever maya start conversation related love and relationship aarav ignore to answer about it everytime.

Maya keep asking aarav that what's the problem or you didn't like me what's wrong with me. aarav's answer was that u will never understand what's my problem. aarav keep saying that u will never understand whenever maya ask him.

Maya got irritated by aarav's same rply everytime she got frustrated and left to her home but in while she came back to class with bleeding hand she cut her hand in frustration that was really horrible Maya's cousin was with her anna, anna tried to convince maya that will talk about it later now it's more important to go home because her hand was bleeding. maya was not ready to listen anyone's.

That time there was not any other option rather then accept what she is saying. aarav tied his handkerchief on her hand tightly and told anna to take her at home.

Class's manager was to there he was observing all but because of aarav's and his good relations he didn't said anything to other teachers.

Anna was so scared about what to say Maya's mother that how she got cut on her hand.
after coming to home Anna's aunty ask her what happened to her why she is crying and what happened to her hand then maya told her mother that they fall from scooter while returning home from class.

Aarav meet David and Mesheill aarav's and Maya's new junior friend aarav told them what happened in class. David and Mesheill where shock by Maya's behavior.

But without any role in it anna was facing the problem about Maya's family, aarav and specially maya.

One day maya call aarav after some conversation aarav told her about kaithy about his past.

Maya got hurt by aarav's word's and stopped talking with aarav few days. within few days she came back and told aarav that she was just your past but I'll be your future aarav was speechless that time after hearing her words. maya was fearless to say whatever he wants to in front of teachers thow because of her family background they all were politician's her father and uncle.

Whenever she got brake after her lecture she use to enter in aarvs classroom in going session specially the Sunday test session she use to keep staring aarav class manager warn her so may times but because of aarav they refused her. her cair affection possesiveness was really horrible for aarav she was fearless in public thow.

Maya started treating aarav as children like taking her cair bringing lunch for him asking her for water in class session. maya was treating aarav as mother aarav's class mate's started asking him. like what's going on between them.

Months passed there friendship there bond become more storng aarav to started enjoying how she is being protective and possesive about him.

But for aarav maya was just besti relationship was not easy for aarav to think about it once.

One day Maya's friend told her cricket coach and her brother about aarav.
next day they stopped aarav while returning to home after class they said that after this we don't want you nearby my sister otherwise it will not good for you aarav ignore there word's because this was not new for aarav to.

But they threat maya that they will tell whatever is going on to her parents and her family Baground was not that good so she stopped talking aarav.

Anna call aarav and told whatever happened between maya and her brother she is just crying and crying i don't understand what to do. after that maya gone to depress and she stopped talking aarav it was so hard for her thow.

One day aarav Mesheill and David were hanging in garden maya was passing from there aarav tried to talk with her but she didn't ans left from. there it was so hurtful for aarav aarav tried to talk with her but she was helpless herself. because of her brother and her parents.

Whenever aarav tried to be good friend or to talk with someone in the last everyone left him broken that was really so hurtful for aarav whenever he tried to close someone that person hurts him and leave him. behind in pain and depression.

This happen to many times about kaithy kairan aarvi maya and other his frnds his love whatever he tried to do in the last it spread in thousands of peace's

Now it was not easy for aarav to forget everything whatever happened till yet about his life kaithy maya and others. aarav was thinking that what was his mistake behind whatever happened till yet. at the evening at flyover on railway crossing.he was recalling his whole life whatever happened.

Whatever aarav was thinking next to it was really not that good there was no one besides or on the crossing aarav tried to do something very bad and his big mistake was that ...

what happened next did aarav took wrong step........😐😶

thank you for reading stay tuned......