battleground of love

You know it's love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you're not part of their happiness

. - Julia Roberts

It's one thing to fall in love. It's another to feel someone else fall in love with you, and to feel a responsibility toward that love. - David Levithan

chapter. 08

That day was really so worst for aarav he lost his good frnd. his love.

Aarav decided to end everything. something really wrong was going to happen aarav take step ahead to train tracks frustrate depression were killing him from in. he was to close but luckily. a old man were passing from there and they saw aarav near the tracks.

Old man pull aarav back from tracks they ask aarav what are you doing here what happened is everything ok. aarav was speechless they ask aarav about his parents to contact them still aarav didn't answer then they decided to call police because they were afraid about him what if he did again then it will be not good to leave him. alone there.

After hearing that aarav run from there because if police arrive there they will ask him what's the reason about his parents and the matter will so big after that.

After that aarav tried so many times but it didn't work. aarav started living alone. he was alone from all side his frnds love his family. his relations was not that good with his family that time.

Aarav started leaving alone he was so depress. luckily after a year kairan realize his mistake that how Peter plan and broke there bond. kairan came back to aarav after seeing him aarav fill some relief.

Aarav told kairan about maya and whatever happened behind him about his family problems.

Kairan started spending time as much as he can as before.

Then aarav meet a person who's role was very different in his life the person who helped him from coming out of it. that was Rebecca.

Aarav meet Rebecca because of kairan. kairan was Rebecca's good friend. Aarav kairan and Rebecca were Now good friends.

One day aarav told kairan to propose Rebecca because maybe somewhere kairan was liking Rebecca so they meet before class but It didn't worked.

Aarav and Rebecca were become good friends in just week Rebecca use to pick up and drop aarav frm class to his place.

After class they all started meeting together aarav kairan Rebecca sometimes at park or under the flyover.

Rebecca was Kaithy good friends but she was out of contact with her from so many days one day aarav told her to call her and ask her how is she and now days were is she Rebecca call Kaithy.

They come to knew that Kaithy joined new classes somewhere else.

One day aarav and Rebecca bunk a class for just fun purpose after that they started bunk class lectures. hanging out on Scooty some time bikes making fun of others. aarav Kaithy Rebecca they are like besties those days.

People's role was so worst in aarav's life whenever aarav make female friend they start creating problems in aarav's life. because every single girl of class was talking with him. that's the reason that other's were getting jealous out of it.

This was first time aarav bought his sports bike to class first time a girl was seating on back seat of his bike. that was Rebecca aarav was on fire out of speed limit. and Rebecca scream so loudly aarav stopped. she was speechless her legs were shaking. that time.

Some of class students saw them. and next day started teasing Rebecca by aarav's name.she just ignore because they were just good friends.

Next to that day there was chemistry lecture and the lecturer was so annoying and strict
kairan Nick and aarav were seating together. the lecturer ask students for completion
no one did lecturer warn every studen that if they didn't submit completion tomorrow then he will never let him to attend his lecture next day all student submitted accept aarav and Nick lecture warn them last time and after that he will never let them attend his lecture.

Next day he asked them and both ans they didn't lecture warn students that they will not going to attend the lecture until this to where in class aarav said lecture that you may leave because they have paid full fess of academy and it's private academy so u can't force us as school keep your Bossiness in ur pocket others will sacred from but we didn't do whatever you can . in angere lecture left from class he complain about aarav and Nick to head of academy.

They ask aarav what's going on aarav's ans was simple the lecture is so annoying to everyone and his nature to we didn't like change him or refund us will change ur academy. it was aarav's rply. after that day he didn't ask any one for completion.

After class every single student was thanking to aarav that how he fought for them. kiya was Rebecca's bestie . she told now days your becoming to famous in girls about ur lifestyle how you live and mostly about your bikes.

One day kairan call Kaithy to sort out between aarav and Kaithy after her class she came. kairan told her to sort out whatever misunderstanding between you both have Kaithy ask aarav what you wanna ask you can aarav was so nervous and confused what to talk so he didn't said anything he said that I don't have I'd you have u can ask she said I to don't . aarav so nervous he wants to talk with her but he didn't he was confused from where to start. Kaithy left from there. this time to aarav didn't said anything.

After coming home he text Kaithy that he wants to talk with her something important can we meet. she said that she will come.

what aarav wants to tell her??
what's the important thing does aarav wants to propose her???

wait till next chapter...

thanks for readiy.... ☺