battleground of love

"Thinking of you keeps me awake Dreaming of you keeps me asleep Being with you keeps me alive "

"I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more." - Angelita Lim

chapter. 06

Aarav was trying to forget his past with kaithy. day by day it was going to hard to forget whatever happened. so he were trying to find someone that he can spend time that he will forget about kaithy .

One day aarav meet maya, maya was aarav's junior. aarav was setting at waiting room for his lecture.

Maya entered in she was reading noval that time and aarav was busy in his own thoughts.

Maya ask aarav about there syllabus because she was new student and unknown ab the chapters and subjects aarav helped her and make her easy to understand the chapters.

In few there conversation change to funny talk about there lecturer and management. how student crack jokes on them.

After that day they started meeting after every lecture. they become good friends within few days.

Aarav started recovering upcoming form. his past.

They started meeting after class. sometimes at parks or cafe.
aarav Maya and there few new friends after class enjoying there remaining day in garden parks malls.

One day Maya came aarav's home. aarav was sleeping upstairs. she meet aarav's mother and started telling how they become friends and about there class.

Aarav woke up and come down. he was shocked seeing Maya seating on couch holding cup of tea in hands and his mother seating beside her.

Aarav's mother smile and ask him who is she and what she is saying about both of you that u were in relationship she is your girlfriend?

Aarav was shocked he never proposed Maya or Maya didn't. then why she is saying this to my mother.

Aarav's face was like he saw ghost front of him.

they both started laughing Maya said I didn't told anything like this she is kidding with you I just came here because it's ur birthday.

That day aarav's birthday was there Maya take him out it was like night date for Maya. day by day maya and aarav were coming closer and closer.

Aarav was not just friend for Maya that time

But aarav decided that he will never come in relationship with anyone.

That time people were not to happy by there friendship

There was so many aarav's Junior's who where trying to talk with Maya but because of aarav maya were ignoring them

One day aarav and his few Junior's started argument on Maya aarav was nearly to fight with them. but Maya come in middle that time aarav saw her another face her angered. her words to others was " yes we are in relationship aarav and I. u must stay out of it she said this in front of whole Junior batch.
all were shocked aarav to.

Maya hold aarav's hand and take him away aarav tried to explain Maya that he can't be in relationship with her or Anyother girl.

Aarav don't want to hurt her he tried to explain her.
she understand but still she were on her words...

let's see wths next....

wait till next chapter. ..

thank you for reading...