battleground of love

chapter. 04

"First best is falling in love. Second best is being in love. Least best is falling out of love. But any of it is better than never having been in love." - Maya Angelou

Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. - Aristotle

After that day aarav started living normal Nick was with him those days.

Aarav forget about Shannon suddenly that time Shannon's parents were passed away in road accident Shannon broked totally before she left aarav and now her parents.

Shannon was so depressed she were waiting for aarav's call Or text but aarav was unknown ab it what happened. that time no one with here to look after her.

One day Shannon's friend call him ruchita was that side she said about Shannon and about her parents accident and she is waiting for you please u must come here next to her aarav call Shannon but it was to late that time she was not there and so many thought popped in aarav's mind that and that happened she took wrong step in depression.

Next day aarav come to know that Shannon is no more that time for aarav it was unacceptable word's aarav was still trying her call but now it was useless Shannon was not there to ans his besti.

Aarav lost his life's best person because of few mistakes it was really wrong step that was taken by Shannon.

Aarav's fault u to was there in it that time he didn't gave her time.
aarav started blaming himself he was responsible for Shannon's death.

Aarav and Shannon they both mate last time when Shannon were going back to his home from her uncle's home. her last word before leaving from there was.

" if you forget me then may be I'll be not there next to pick you up when u fall down aarav take that in fun way"

Aarav was remembering those words were true now she was not there with aarav to pick him up aarav come to know Shannon's importance when she was not there.

Whenever aarav tried to be happy and enjoy his life. new problem was waiting for him his life was full of complications.

Aarav didn't tell anything what happened back in few days he was acting like normal but from inside day by day aarav was breaking.

Aarav and Amanda kaithy's besti were good friends those days that time Nick's crush was Amanda aarav tried to talk with Nick about Amanda but Nick was so shy to talking girls.

Aarav gave him Amanda's social media account few days aarav chat with Amanda as Nick because Nick was so shy. Amanda was unknown tht it was aarav talking under Nick's name after few days Nick started talking her slowly slowly. they become good friends because of aarav.

Aamada and aarav's relation was like siblings.

One day suddenly kaithy come back to class after months that time aarav started ignoring her because aarav where thinking that she was responsible for whatever happened with Shannon because of her aarav were ignoring Shannon and didn't gave her time.

But it was not her Fault that was aarav who supposed to understand situations but he didn't did that

There was Amanda's birthday in few days so aarav and nick decided to gift her something.

Nick was so excited ab Amanda's birthday they started finding what to gift her that time. the day come it was her birthday aarav and Nick mate her after class in garden but kaithy was to there with here they were best friends. those days after wishing her and giving gift aarav left from there.

Aarav was not comfortable in front of her whenever aarav tried to forget her she come in front him.

After that day aarav come to know that kaithy and Leon where in relationship aarav asked Amanda kaithy's besti about them that time she told about Leon that she belong to same town. but nowadays there are so complications in them.

Nick was worried ab aaravs changing behavior those days Nick tried to explain him that he must forget whatever happened till now n start new life aarav ignored his words.

Aarav was still thinking about kaithy and Leon. that time aarav find a solution that was not so good. that time there was aarav's few friends from abroad they were studying computer software science and from them he studded that how to hack social media and softwares within months aarav was expert in that things.

Aarav hacked Leon's social media accounts and saw there chats within days aarav text Leon and tried to friendship with him aarav succeed in that then aarav tried to explain and told him that don't leave kaithy she really likes u but there reason was for separating was time management.

Leon was thinking that kaithy is not giving him that much time but kaithy was in her own problems those days.

In few days they broke up and separate there Way's.

kaithy come to know that aarav talk with Leon and her rply about it was same as before aarav tried to help her that was.

"why you were creating problems in my life what u want what's wrong with you"

This time kaithy left class forever.

This time to aarav tried help her but then also she blame for that he didn't did.

Aarav to left class and come back in months
this time aarav was totally change his life style friend circle and all.

His second face all come to know his friends and others where thinking that aarav was so decent but he was not that because of kaithy aarav was silent but after getting hurt aarav totally change from out. but still it was that aarav from inside who loves kaithy.

Aarav was thinking that he forget kaithy. but he didn't he was just showing others that he didn't cair but he do.

thanks for reading forth chapter..