《0》

TW: mentioned death/rape

Who doesn't know about the mafia with  kitten masks , I mean if you heard it for the first time you'd be laughing and making fun of how they were wearing a mask with a cute kitten drown on it , but once you hear about them you'd be praying for your life  .

They're cold and fearless,  no one can stand against them not even the police , they're always in control,  they never kill innocent people not at all , they aim for the dirty rats who are useless and harmful for the community.

Lee know who is the leader is a cold hearted person,  he killed his own father at the age of 12 for beating his mother who Is the most important person in his life , he built himself , made a small gang that grew up to be the biggest mafia in Korea , his mother is proud of him because he never harm the innocents .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jisung stared blankly at the ceiling,  his face was emotionless , he was thinking about what he did wrong to deserve this.

He had the worst parent of all , no they weren't alcoholic people who get drunk and all the time nor they were abusive parents who hit their children nor they were divorced in fact they were head over heal for each other.

They're the worst because they make money by selling their own son's body for older men and allow them to do as they please with the boy .

It starte when he was 12 and never stopped he couldn't escape , or ask for help he was a loner , you might ask why he never tried to suicide and end it all .

He didn't want to , he was a dreamer who had a lot of dreams , he wants to run his own flowers shop and make music , Jisung didn't want to give up so easily , that why he's baring with all this , he feel disgusted by his own body .

He fall a sleep hoping that maybe just maybe tomorrow would be better for him .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A man was tied to a chair and blindfolded "h-help" he said and shivered when he heard a low chuckle he flinched when his blindfold was taken and blood was drained from his face when he saw a man with a black kitten mask standing  in font of him.

Now they had this color system going around,  white masks are for the lower ranked men , yellow for the middle ranked , red for the highest rank , brown for Lee knows special team and black for the devil himself.

"Help??!!" Lee know said sarcastically he put his hand out and  someone quickly placed a file on it "let me see  , you murdered a whole family just to steal the father's position in the shitty company , you messed up another company's business and also murdered your own boss to take his place now tell me Mr ahn do you really think that you deserve help? " Lee know spoke as he walked around the room before stopping right in front of the shaking man he leaned down to be face to face with the other " because I really think that you don't deserve it " he whispered before leaning back he walked to the door and glanced back .

"It was nice talking to you " he said in a fake sweet tone before looking at his men "I want him dead" he said loud and clear before leaving the room smiling when he heard the man screaming for his life.

Lee know took off his mask and changed into casual clothing before leaving the house , he always loved to have a small walk around the city discovering new places , and today he decided to walk to a small part of a town he noticed a park and walked over looking around he saw a bench and walked to it sitting down  .

He started looking around the park observing his surroundings , his eyes landed on a boy who was sitting in the small flower field picking them , for some reason Lee know couldn't take his eyes of the boy he looked at bit younger than him maybe by year or two .

He was impressed by the boys beauty he was naturally beautiful,  his blue hair moved along the wind Lee know wondered how can someone be so pretty without even trying to.

He doesn't even know what's wrong with him he can't stop staring , he noticed a man standing not so far from the boy and it seemed like he was watching him,  he noticed how the man called the boy and he also noticed how the other immediately stood up and walked -.....limped over , he watched them until they disappeared from his sight before gazing back at the same spot where the other was sitting just a few minutes ago .

and that's how Lee know found him self coming to the same spot every single day to see the pretty boy who's always picking the flowers at the same spot .

He became obsessed with the tiny guy, but he never harm or interact with innocent people that's why he never approached the boy or searched about him he decided to stay away from him and watch him from far.

But fate has it own ways you know Lee know? .

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

I'm honestly exited about this , I always wanted to write a mafia au.

Anyway I hope you like it

Have a good day /night 💙🌼