《5》

TW: blood , death and minho acting like a total maniac ( see what I did there )

Minho laughed loudly as he watch the man cry begging him to stop "don't take this personal detective yoo but I don't like you not one bit" he said as he gripped the male by the hair "you disguise me in many ways I don't even know why are you begging for forgiveness DO YOU THINK YOU FUCKING DESERVE TO BE FORGIVEN? " he yelled kicking the male which made him fall into the ground coughing blood.

" you know I was going to take it easy with you I was going to give you such a peaceful death but you had to add to the 'why should I torture detective yoo ' list didn't you? " minho said he kneeled down next to the man who was covered in his own blood he grabbed him by the hair forcing him to look at his face "you're a pig you know?  Your wife wasn't enough for your  ??? She did everything satisfy you but you're never satisfied " minho said pouting " maybe I should teach you some manners make you learn your lessons before you die" minho said making a thinking face "n-no please no m-more just kill me already " Mr yoo said and minho laughed again pulling his hair even harsher "don't fucking open that shitty mouth of yours" he growled before standing up and kicking Mr yoo with his knee and the male fell into the ground again spitting his own teeth .

Chan walked into the room and scrunched his face at Mr yoo you wouldn't recognize him from how beaten up he was  "don't you think it's enough? you've been going for six hours now" chan  said and minho nodded emptying his gun into Mr yoo smiling when he saw how he slowly stopped moving "what are you gonna do with the parents I mean you don't seem done with them yet  " chan asks and minho looked at the couple who were chained to the wall they looked horrible from the things he did to them earlier  he saw how scared and hopeless they looked which gave him satisfaction he walked over and sat on the floor crossing his legs and looking at the couple.

" I don't know what should I do to them" he said tilting his head to the side "maybe I should let you go through the same thing " he said glaring at the two "to see if you like being touch without your will " he said clinching his jaw to the side " but I don't support that I'm not a raper " he stood up looking down at the two he couldn't help but to punch the father very hard at his stomach watching him groan in pain " seeing your face make me watch to put you into a washing machine " he spoke and chan shivered at a certain memory .

Minho stared at the two for a few seconds before pulling another gun and shooting the wife's head " I can't stand looking at you two I really can't " he spoke shooting the dead body of the wife one more "I really wanted to give you more pain but seeing that you're alive and breathing bothers the hell outta me you know? " he said waving his  gun around before shooting the husband he emptied another emo into the couple " I like you two better when you're dead " he smiled before standing up .

"Chan call someone to clean this mess up I need to shower " he said leaving chan who shrugged it was normal to him but this time minho was extra aggressive against specially towards Mr yoo and jisungs father he cringed at their body's " Damm minho " he said in disgust  before calling someone to clean up .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho took a shower  and changed his clothes and sat on his chair crossing one of his legs above the other he was waiting for someone .

There was a knock on his door " come in " he said loud and clear and Felix came in he wasn't nervous since he knows that minho already calmed down "yes hyung "  minho looked him "how is he?" He asked calmly "he's doing better than I thought  he looked really comfortable " Felix said and minho nodded feeling relived.

"When are you going to talk to him?" Felix asked and minho sighed he doesn't know when nor what to say , I mean it wouldn't be a good idea to go to him and say 'hey I've been staking you for three months and I'm obsessed with you and I want you all for my self ' definitely not a good idea .

"Take him shopping and buy him everything he needs " minho said ignoring Felix's question and threw his black card at the male who sighed and knew better than to push it so he grabbed the card and left the room .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jisung followed Felix around as the male kept on buying more and more things he literally bought him everything that he ever dreamed of  , when he refused Felix told him that it's a gift from his boss and that his boss cares about him and he'll be sad If Jisung refused his gift so Jisung agreed .

"Tell him I said thanks " Jisung said to Felix when the entered the room who smiled at him "will do you should get some rest" Felix said leaving the room and Jisung smiled nodding he laid on the bed it's funny how his life  changed in such a little mount of time,  before he knew it he drifted to deep sleep .

Jisung woke up he felt thirsty so he decided to go to kitchen and drink something , gladly he remembered the directions he ignored the men who Felix said were the guards and drank water before walking to his room .

As he was walking he noticed something "doori!" He whispered as the cat looked at him and stated running away "hey!" Jisung said following the cat "doori come here!" He whispered trying to catch the cat who kept on running away until it stopped by someone's feet Jisung also stopped .

"Hey little one i was looking for you " Jisung watched as the male picked doori up and he was shocked at how handsome that other was , he looked so unreal ,Jisung couldn't help  but stare at him forgetting how to breath , he gasped when the male looked his way .

They kept staring at each other for a few minutes it's like the world stopped Jisung came back to his sense when doori made a little sound he blushed hardly before running back to his room .

Minho stood in his spot staring at the same spot where his little angle was standing , it was his first time seeing the younger from a closer distance .

"Whats wrong with you ?.....stupid heart"

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Hiiiiiii

Have a nice day / night  🌼💙

Byeeeeee