《14》

Minho was looking around in loss no one was killed actually they didn't shoot them to kill them they were shot in places that wasn't deadly it was like a warning and he was so accepting the challenge...

But there was one thing that's wrong..

"San please calm down..." he tried to speak and dodged the knife that was thrown in his way easily.

"don't fucking ask me to calm down dammit minho they took my babie" San furiously said as he gripped his hair in frustration he was so mad about this, they were distracted by the attack to actually notice that wooyoung was taken.

"they're not gonna kill him I don't know their purpose in this one but again if they wanted to kill him he'd be dead by now" minho said calmy even when he was raging the games the others are playing is getting annoying kidnapping people for certain purposes but he won't it get to him.

He understands san's feeling cause if anything happened to jisung he'd loose his mind.

"I know they're not going to kill him but that doesn't mean he'll be unharmed minho they could do anything to him" he said throwing another knife at mimho's direction which he dodged again he was used to San throwing things him when angry sometimes he'd even shoot but not once he actually managed to harm minho.

"we'll find a solution right now you get your shit together and start helping your men ill send you some medical help I need to go now" minho said already walking outside san's messed up office "oh and Choi stop fucking throwing things at me when you're angry" he said before leaving.

When he reached the house chan told him that they received a gift from K more men and more ammo he also told him that the kids K sent are really strong and sneaky they're well trained minho was pleased but still pissed about what happened to San he wasn't stupid he already had a thought on what they're trying to do.

---------------------------------------------------------

"come on jisung you can do it" felix tried to encourage the boy but jisung was finding it hard he knows that in this world he has to learn these things in order to survive in case anything happened and he's still trying to but it gets hard on him even if he succeed the last time to escape the rope felix said he was too slow and he need to do it faster.

"I'm trying" he said "you're too slow you need to move faster" felix pressured him he hates to do it but with that's happining they need to teach him things they don't know their enemies next move so they have to be on the safe side "please felix im tired" jisung gasped they've been training for hours and he's exhausted "one last time" felix said and jisung sighed struggling to free himself from the rope he was tied to.

"you did great" felix said jisung really did great it amazed felix how fast he can learn and he's already doing it faster but not fast enough more training and he'll be okay.

Jisung smiled at felix words he liked the male even if he was strict sometimes he's still careful with him he try his best to to touch jisung while tying him up he was one of the few people jisung felt comfortable to be close to the only person who can actually touch him is minho.

Jisung blushed thinking about the latter.

He loves him so much it warms jisung heart to know that the male has a soft spot for him, he can see how minho treats him its always different from the others, he also likes the way the male looks at him. It makes him feel special.

Minho look at him like he's the only person in his world.

He likes that feeling, he likes when minho hold him like he's the most fragile person in the world, with so much care and admiration, he really likes that.

"thinking about minho aren't you?" of course felix would notice he always does and he always tease jisung about it he never let the boy breath jisung can basically hear the smirk on his voice he doesn't have to see it to know its there "leave me alone felix" jisung groaned walking away

"going to wait for minho at your room aren't you lover boy?!" felix shouted and jisung walked faster out of the room leaving a laughing aussie behind.

---------------------------------------------------------

When minho walked into his room jisung could tell that he was pissed even when he was trying not to show it in front of his little angel.

"what's wrong?" jisung pouted the sight made minho smile, jisung always had that effect on him no matter how angry or pissed he was jisung would always make it better even without noticing it.

"it's nothing little angel" he said walking to the where jisung was sitting he lift the boy and sat down placing him on his lap legs on both of his sides jisung did the first thing that he thought of which was wrapping his hands around minho's neck and burying his face on the others shoulder.

He started playing with minho's hair hoping to help him, it somehow helped the other to relax he let out a satisfied sigh and pulled the boy closer to him resting his forehead on jisung's shoulder.

"I don't know what happened but I know you can do it" jisung mumbled sleepily still playing with minho's hair "you can find a solution to this situation and it's going to be okay" he added and minho's heart melted at the words he didn't even realise how much he needed to hear them.

He was about to say something but he noticed how the hand that was playing with his hair stopped and how jisung's head was heavier on his shoulder "why do you always sleep when I'm with you" he chuckled to himself before lying jisung down on the bed he placed a kiss on his forehead he made sure that the boy was warm and tucked in before leaving like he always does.

---------------------------------------------------------

Minho looked at the caller id for a few seconds before answering.

"did you like what I did to your friend?" was the the first thing he hear "better watch out Lee know I'm gonna take them all from you one by one till you have nothing left" jeon said and minho hummed "I'd like to see you try no matter what you say or do you won't scare me jeon I'll always find a way" he said hanging up he'll never allow the male to scare him he knows that he can do that he just need to find how.

He was about to stand before he felt a gun being pressed to the back of his head.

"I'm sorry minho he said it's either you or my babie" the familiar voice of Choi San said behind him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:') hi......

I missed you guys so much :')