《10》

After that incident everyone became more careful around jisung specially hyunjin and he really appreciated it , he also appreciate minho just the thought of him make jisung feel all warm .

Minho started comming to his room every night,  he'd always keep a safe distance between them at this point jisung wasn't able to sleep without hearing minho's voice  , minho would always read him books his voice was calming and comforting for jisung he really loved it.

Jisung really wanted to talk to the older he wanted to get to know him and have a late night chat with him , he knew that older was a bit awkward but he was going to be patient with him just how the older was patient with jisung .

He sat crossed legs on his bed waiting for minho to arrive, minho entered the room and was about to grab a book like usual but a small voice stopped him.

"Hyung "minho looked at jisung and raised an eyebrow at the younger "can we just talk today? " jisung pouted and minho's cold heart melted at the sight, he sat on the chair and crossed one of his legs above the other .

Jisung knew if he asked the older to just talk he'd say something weird so he tried another technique which was asking questions.

"Why did you start a mafia?" Jisung asked "if you don't mind......" he quickly added afraid that he was crossing the line " just felt like it " minho answered , and jisung pouted he kinda expected something more .

"How did it start?" He asked again and minho looked at him,  the boy was pouting and looking at him with puppy eyes which made him feel weak and for once he accepted being weak against someone.

He sighed and looked away cause the younger looked oddly delicious "I killed my father " he said and jisung was kinda shocked at his answer "why ?"he asked getting more curious " because he was a dumb abusive bitch he hurt me and my mother to the point I couldn't handle him anymore so I killed him " jisung was in awe instead of being scared .

"Then I found out that he was in deep shit with some bad greedy bitches  so I got rid of them as well " minho spoke jisung noticed that he enjoys talking about that from the way his eyes shone , jisung laid on the bed as he listened to minho talking about how he found each one of his special team.

The first one being chan,  minho explained how he caught him stealing from a pharmacy they caught him and he was going to be punished but minho paid for the things he stole which turned out to be medicine for his sister , chan cried to him that night telling him how they got betrayed by their own father who tricked their mother and took everything they had he also explained how his mother couldn't stand it and ended her own life minho helped him to get revenge against his father and get back everything that was took from them , and chan decided to join him they wanted to help those who couldn't help themselves and get rid of those who are nothing but poison to the community.

Hyunjin actually came to them , he didn't actually know about what they do but always saw them walking together and he followed them to their house , he asked them to allow him to stay for a few days he explained how his parents kicked him out for being gay and that he was starving and cold then started crying to them chan searched about him and found nothing bad so they allowed him to stay eventually hyunjin discovered about his love for cars and speed and they helped him to get better at driving .

One day minho and chan were on a mission they were planning to take down a man who stole money from the orphanages , they manged to get him but minho got Hurst so badly he was stabbed and chan couldn't risk and take him to the hospital someone come to their house offered to help her said he watched everything and he was thankful for them because that man was horrible chan also searched about him and found nothing so they allowed him to help he was very professional with his work and stitched minho's wound , they discovered that he was supposed to study medicine but his scholarship was taken away because of some jealous rich bastard and his family can't afford to send him to collage , minho offered to pay but the boy refused making the short tempered male angry he yelled at the poor guy and threatened him to shoot if he doesn't accept so he did and yup you guessed it right it was changbin who studied for two years before dropping and joining minho .

Once they decided to catch a couple who sold drugs to people even the underage teenagers, minho wanted them to rot in prison for being so careless so he and chan went to their house and bested the shit out of them before throwing them in front of the police station with so much evidents , they went back to the house to get rid of every thing they found a boy locked up in one of the rooms he looked horrible and beaten up , they quickly took him to changbin who helped him , they discovered that the boy was  the couples son and they were abusive towards him he was like a boxing doll for them the four of them helped the boy out of his depression and gave him a real home , soon the boy discovered his talent of the perfect aim and how he never misses a target so he started training on actual guns and snipers the boy being none other than Kim seungmin.

"I can't believe you threatened changbin because he refused your offer" jisung giggled before yawning minho gave a small smile to the younger  before shrugging .

"What about the others ?" Jisung asked rubbing his eyes "I think you need to sleep little one "minho spoke watching as jisung pouted for the hundred time that day his eyes almost close it was so obvious that he was fighting sleep "but I'm not tired I wanna *yawn* I wanna know about the others too " jisung said laying his head on the billow.

"Sweet dreams "minho said and smiled a wider smile when jisung mumbled "tell me about the..others " his voice kept on getting lower with each and minho gazed at him fondly cause he already fall a sleep .

"Sleep well little one"

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

I felt soft so why noooottttt 🗿💙🌼

Have a nice day/night 💙🌼

Pssst : you're doing great and you're an amazing person who deserve everything good always remember that love you 💙🌼

Han jisung just in case you're  feeling  down 💙🌼

Okay bye 🗿💙🌼