《6》

(A/n:Kindly ignore the spelling / Grammer mistakes !)

Jisung wasn't  stupid not at all , he heard about the mafia and everything , he wasn't scared in fact he was feeling safe , and for some reason everyone treated him like he was some prince .

For the first time in a time Jisung felt like he mattered , not like some piece of trash , Jisung didn't really feel sad when they told him about his parents,  he didn't feel bad or anything you can't blame him cause they never treated him like he was their son , he was treated like trash so he didn't really feel a pond between them.

He was sitting in his room , looking through the window he saw the mount of the guards out there which made him feel safe , he found himself thinking about the guy from last night , Jisung couldn't stop thinking about him , he looked familiar somehow.

He was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard the door being opened , he smiled when he saw Felix " hey sung" he greeted smiling , Jisung's smile widened at the nickname "hey lix" he said.

"Ready to meet everyone?" Felix asks and Jisung nodded excitedly " I'll introduce you to the special team" Felix said and Jisung looked at him confused,  so the other started explaining everything .

Felix led him to another part of the mansion and opened a huge door " this is like our hangout spot it's also where we have our meetings " Felix said and  Jisung nodded for the hundred time .

Jisung followed Felix as the male introduce him to the team members,  hyunjin was over dramatic , jeongin was cute and friendly,  seungmin was kinda mean in a cute way , chan was a warm person and he remembered him , changbin looked intimidating but he's a big softy.

"Is this everyone? " Jisung asked quietly and Felix nodded , and jisung frowned he kinda wished to see the male from the last night.

"Felix?" He asked and the male hummed.

"Can you take me somewhere?" He asked nervously "where? " Felix asked and Jisung
Told him that he waanna go to the park that's near his old house and Felix told him to wait and left the room .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Should I ask minho Hyung??"  Felix asked the others " I don't think that he'll mind I mean he told us to give Jisung everything he wants right?" Hyunjin said an chan nodded .

"Hyunjin you drive them and Felix protect him " chan said and the two nodded leaving to get ready .

Jisung was pouncing on his seat it would be the first time to go to the park without having having a guard and limited time , Felix chuckled at how excited the male was .

Jisung ran to his usual spot and threw himself on the ground " woah woah there jisungie" Felix and hyunjin chuckled seeing Jisung making a snow angle on the grass .

Hyunjin decided to look around the area , his eyes widened when he noticed a very familiar someone sitting on a bench looking at them "Felix " he whispered and the male looked before following his gaze "oh shit! " Felix cursed quickly standing up.

"Jisung we need to go! " he said but panicked when he saw jisung walking towards the other "jisung!" He whispered-yelled following him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jisung was enjoying this he felt like a child honestly it was nice to him , he suddenly remembered something and looked at the bench to see the familiar figure sitting at the bench , without even thinking about jisung stood up and started walking over .

He can hear Felix calling him but ignored it because he was kinda shocked it was the same person from back home , the one that he couldn't stop thinking about jisung slowly walked and sat next to the other who was acting as if he wasn't there .

And jisung couldn't help but stare "jisung!" He looked at Felix who looked very nervous "why did you run like this!" He whispered ever so loudly  " I'm sorry" jisung said in a tiny voice and pouted , he felt a hard stare from the male sitting next to him and he turned his head staring back .

Felix and hyunjin were looking at jisung and minho "umm j-jisung we need to go" he said quietly and flinched when minho suddenly glared at him "what are you doing here ?" He asked calmly " jisung wanted to come here " Felix said and minho looked back at jisung who never took his eyes of him he stood up and gave hyunjin and Felix a look before leaving .

"Jisung we need to go like right now" Felix said grabbing Jisung's hand and pulling him towards the car , and hyunjin quickly drove away .

Jisung was about to ask Felix but the male ran out of the room in a hurry , jisung sighed and laid on the bed and without realizing it he drifted into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyunjin and Felix were standing nervously in front of minho who was glaring at them "explain" he simply said .

"W-well jisung wanted to go to that park and I didn't t-tell you because you said to give him anything he wants!" Felix quickly said and minho sighed " don't forget to tell me if what he wants includes getting out of the house do you understand! " he spoke and the two immediately nodded

" call in for a meeting " minho said felix and hyunjin quickly walked out of the room calling the other before heading to the meetings room .

Everyone sat in patient waiting for minho to speak " the third  generation are planning to take over " minho sighed which made the others shock "all of the sudden?!" Chan said and minho nodded " San talked to me earlier he said that they've been really sus for the past  months " minho stood up walking to the window " his hacker was able to find a record for one their calls it seems like they wanted us to know about their plans what I'm trying to say is everyone should be careful and ready from now and on " minho looked at his team .

"They want the fourth generation out of they way and I think you know what I mean " he said before leaving the room "this is not promising " chan sighed " looks like we need to improve our skills even more " he added and the others nodded leaving the room as well .

Felix entered  Jisung's room and was greeted with the other jumping on him "YOU'RE BACK i have a question! " jisung shook him Felix was already expecting this is he allowed the smaller to pull him to the bed jisung sat there crossing his legs and hugging a pillow making himself comfortable .

"Who was that???!" Jisung asked .

"Do you remember  Lee know? " Felix asked and jisung nodded " you told me that he's the boss around here " he answered .

"Well that was Lee know"

"........."

"........."

"Aren't you gonna say anything? "

" you never told me he was hot! "

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Hiiiii my favorite people out there how are you doing !

what's your favorite song in the new album guys?! I liked all of the songs but charmer Is a favourite along with waiting for us 🌼🌼🌼 .

Also get well soon binnie :'(

Have a nice day/night 💙🌼