《21》

No beta read..

Please ignore the mistakes..........

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Minho was a mess, for the first time in his life he felt helpless, everyway was a dead end for him he didn't know what to do he didn't sleep in two days it's giving him headache.

But he can't

Like everyone else no one in the whole mansion is taking a rest no one can, they're all trying to get a hold to where jisung might be but that fucker was cleaver leading them to dead ends every single time with the same smily face.

But he will get his little angel back..... His babe.. His everything god help him if anything happened to the boy.... He'll erase them from the face of earth.

Not before making them pay for even pulling such a stunt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jisung sat on the floor with his knees up to his chest he was staring anxiously at the door not knowing exactly when will that psycho come in.

Jisung can't get him.... He really can't.. Sometimes he's too nice way too nice and the other times it's like he's a devil.

His eyes quickly shot up when he heard the door opening, jisung hugged his knees tighter and tried to appear smaller not knowing which side he'll witness today.

When the door opened a new person came in with a try of food he came over and jisung took a look at his face "hello" he startled him with his voice as it was kinda deep matching his sharp yet soft look.

"I'm sure you're hungry" he said and jisung just started at him not knowing what to do.... He shouldn't trust him what if his poisoned the food.

" I didn't poison it I promise look" he said taking a spoonful of it and shoving into his own mouth then swallowing "if it'll make you eat I will eat with you" he said and jisung finally decided to eat he would be lying if he said he wasn't hungry he was starving.

He started eating and the man ate with him to assure him " it's the only way I can help you for now keeping you alive" he said and jisung looked at him he remembered everytime the other guy tried to kill him he'd stop before doing anything.

"I can't get him to let you go but I can prevent him from harming you badly" he said gazing away in the room badly "he is not a bad person trust me he just....... Need help" the guy sighed and jisung looked at him curiously.

"you're staying with him willingly?" he asked wincing as his voice cracked and the other guy chuckled " I'm prisoner here two" he said and jisung frowne tilting his head to the side " a prisoner of my own feelings" he added with a sigh and jisung felt bad for him.

"you like him?" he whispered in shock.. Who'd like someone like that " I don't like him.... I love him there's more to him than anyone will ever know" the other said and jisung frowned again.

"I'll tell you some other time... Now finish your food yeah?" he said and jisung nodded as he started eating again "what's your name?" jisung asked with a mouthful and the guy shook his head.

"not now kid... Maybe another time yeah?" he said before taking the plate "you're a brave one please hang in there until we find a way" he said before leaving.

Jisung was left with a lot of ideas in his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho and the others were in the meeting room trying to discuss everything about the current situation because they can't leave all their work they had to split everything.

As they were discussing things, sunoo ran into the room panting... "umm I'm sorry to interrupt you guy but.... Someone is here to see you" he said out of breath.

"they can wait" minho said and sunoo shook his head rapidly now that they have a better look at him he locked terrified and anxious minho quickly stood up alerted with the others following right after him.

But none of them would've expected to see him there "what the fuck" minho said scoffing before walking straight to the guy pointing his gun into his forehead "give me one reason not to shoot you right now Kim" he said and the said Kim scoffed.

"do you really think I'll walk into your fucking pack house or whatever the fuck this is unarmed for no reason I'm not suicidal Lee put that fucking gun down" he said and minho scoffed again putting his gun down.

" I have no intention of chit chatting with you now come back later I'm busy " he said walking away but stopped on his track when the other said.

"busy trying to find you little lover?.... Jisung isn't it?" minho glared at him before walked back to him and grappling him by the collar of hi shirt " what the fuck do you want???" he growled and Kim scoffed " now you're willing to talk to me?" he said removing minho's hands of him before walking over to sit at one of the big sofas.

"aren't y'all gonna sit?" he said "just fucking talk" minho said and he sighed again " I know where he is I want the person keeping him gone" Kim said crossing his arms around his chest glaring into the floor " what?" minho asked.

" we both know that jeon would do anything you ask him to why are you coming to me for this??" minho said and Kim groaned " jeon and this person go long way before he won't listen to me when it comes to him" angry tears streaming down his face.

" I don't care I want him gone I'll give you everything you need to know about him and his place just get rid of him soon" Kim glared at minho throwing a small storage driver at him and minho which he caught easily.

" he cares about him more than you?" minho asked confused "fuck you Lee" Kim said before standing up " kill him burn him keep him locked  I don't care" he said before whipping his tears before walking out of the door.

When minho used an old computer to open the disk he got from Kim he Couldn't risk it being a virus or  a hack.

He found a lot of information about a person named Kim mingyu.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

:')

Have a nice day