《3》

TW:sexual harassment

Jisung didn't  like today , his mother forbidden him from going out saying that he need to get ready for the client .

He sat patiently on the bed completely naked he just want this to end soon so he can shower and sleep .

He pulled his knees to his chest fighting the argue to cry soon enough he heard the door being opened and a man entered the room jisung always refuse to look at the man , he never look at them , he heard the man whistle which made him shiver but he kept the straight face looking into nothing.

"You're even more pretty in real life " the man said walking to him he grabbed jisung by the chin forcing him to raise his head but jisung still refused to look at him he closed his eyes feeling disguised by the dirty hands touching him .

"Why don't you lay down for me baby yeah I can't wait to ruin you " the man said pushing him down and hovering over him he started sucking harshly on his neck and jisung kept his eyes closed very used to the unpleasant feeling he refused to let out any sounds he didn't dare to fight because it'll only worst for him .

He doesn't know what happened after only he noticed that the weight of the older man was removed of him.

He opened his eyes and noticed two guys weaning brown masks with kittens on them he sat up and pulled the sheets over his body looking as one of the guys kicked the man on his stomach and how they talked to him.

He had no idea what's going on one of the guys looked turned his face towards him and jisung saw that he stood frozen "Felix " he heard him whisper and the other male looked at him before looking at jisung's direction.

"Fuck. .."

"Fuck Fuck Fuck FUCK!"  Jisung noticed how this Felix  panicked and stood up coming closer to him it seemed as he was studying his face and jisung heard him curse for the hundred time .

Tge other one ran outside the room and Felix  started pacing around he cursed and kicked the man once more "oh you're so dead Mr yoo no one can get you out of this now" jisung heard him speak his voice was so deep it was kinda scary.

The other male came back until the room while holding his parents by the hair he threw them next to the other man "found them making out in the other room " he said in a disgusted voice and the other looked at them " you're the couple who run this right ?you sell your-......oh my fucking God! "  Felix screamed as he connected one and two together "you two are so dead" he said .

Another person entered the room " what took you too.....long. .." he said looking at jisung for a few seconds before looking around the room he stood there looking between everyone trying to figure something "well ...shit" he said .

"Take those three to the truck " he said again after a moment of silence and the two harried carrying ...well dragging the three outside the room leaving jisung with the other male who sighed loudly before looking at jisung's way " hey ummm. ..shit. ...I'm not gonna hurt you okay can you come with me ?" He asked softly jisung noticed the panic in his voice he looked at him for a while before wrapping  the sheets around so his body and standing up from the bed he looked at the make again and the other let out a relived sight "thank you " he whispered leaving the room and jisung trailed behind him.

He doesn't know why but he felt like he could trust them .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyunjin who was messing around with his phone noticed how Felix and jeongin brought two extra body's he frowned as they pushed they entered the truck with three people " I thought we had one target " he spoke "change of plans " Felix said pouncing his knee up and down " okay I'm concerned what's happening ?" Hyunjin spoke noticing how tense the two males were .

Just as they were about to speak the door to the front seat opened and a tiny boy entered the sitting on the passenger seat ( jisung Is more tiny in this story Fite me ) "I'll sit in the back" chan said shakily before walking to the back of the truck and jumping in he knocked on the glass to show them that he's ready and Hyunjin immediately started the engine now feeling terrified himself.

They're really afraid of minhos reaction he already wasn't in a good mood he actions are never predicted when he's angry.

They arrived at the main mansion and walked inside being greeted by seungmin who was about to rant but stopped seeing the new faces his face drained of colour when he noticed a certain someone wrapped in what seemed liked bedsheets "please tell me it's not what I think it is" he pleaded looking and his teammates before cursing loudly " oh god this is not good he was in a horrible mood almost shot one of the men " seungmin panicked " I say we don't tell him we can't tell him now !" He said .

Chan took of his mask "It'll get worse if went don't tell him " he said gesturing at jisung "Fuck! " seungmin cursed again " you tell him you're like the second leader!' He said and chan looked at him.

"Hell no you tell him I thought you're fearless " chan argued soon they were arguing about who should tell minho , cause as mentioned before angry minhos isn't someone you want to deal with.

" I say we solve this like real men" Felix spoke and the others nodded at him .

five minutes later~

"ROCK , PAPER , SCISSORS ..NOO " Hyunjin fall into the ground dramatically as he lost against Felix,  he already knew he has no chance on winning against the male but still played and now his horrible fate waits.

"I can't believe I have to tell minho hyung"he groaned loudly .

"Tell me what? "

"Lord please save me"

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Hi hiiiiii

How are you doing :)

I hope you enjoy

Have a nice day /night💙🌼