《22》

No beta read

Please kindly ignore the mistakes

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Minho and rest are looking through Kim mingyu's file,  Kim didn't give them much about him only basic informations and his current location.

"that doesn't make sense" felix said "why would mingyu take jisung????" he frowned " he literally has nothing to do with anything that's happening" he groaned.

"Kim said that jeon and mingyu have a history dig that up" Minho said trying to gather as many informations as he can when minghao who was quite the whole time spoke up.

" you don't have to dig it up......" he spoke looking down " I already know about it all" he said sighing and all eyes were on him " mingyu was our friend as well as jeon long time ago... We were teenagers already into this mess but we were in it together you know" minghao sighed.

" we were close yes but jeon and mingyu were joined by the hip.... They were the closest among us all they were like a package deal mingyu though... He was in love with jeon" the Chinese man said " he loved him to the point that he'd so anything jeon ask him to... And jeon noticed and took advantage of that.. He became greedy for wealth and power he wanted more than he can get and used mingyu to do most of his dirty work he convinced him that if he did what he was told he would be loved " minho frowned.

" he was treating him differently sometimes so sweet and sometimes so harsh to the point that it effected mingyu's behaviour we tried to help him Tell him that what's happening is wrong and that jeon is using him but it was useless that's until mingyu lost control of himself and was taken to a mental hospital after getting caught doing something for jeon...we broke things off with jeon though me and my friends didn't want to be a part of his gang so we went our separate ways.... Only one week after getting into the hospital mingyu managed to run away and no one found him... Well until now "  minghao finished.

" wow... " was the only thing anyone could say" that's so messed up " felix said " so mingyu kidnapping jisung has something to do with jeon? " he asked and minghao shrugged " maybe... Maybe not mingyu is..... Well bipolar you can never guess what he's up to or what his thoughts are... He was such a sweet guy you know......" he added sadly" he was also my best friend he was so kind and loveable... " he said glaring at the table.

" don't worry we're not gonna hurt him " minho said surprising everyone" we're gonna bring him here and pay a doctor to help him it's impossible to escape from here.... Now let's go get him" he said standing up "awwww linooooo" minghao went over to hug him but was pushed not that he expected anything more " don't fucking touch me move" Minho said walking away and minghao giggled following him.

"I'm coming for you angel"

----------------------------------------------

Jisung was sitting in the middle of the room again In his usual spot earlier the psycho ( as he love to call him) came over and yelled at him as usual he stated cursing jeon before apologising and saying he was sorry and he loved him jisung honestly didn't even know why he's still here.

Where's Minho...

The same question been going around his head why didn't he come yet.. Jisung as usual let his mind winder somewhere else where maybe.... Just maybe Minho was glad he's gone.. But the memories of their date come to his mind and he forget about every negative thought he had knowing that Minho will come get him..

He just hope its soon.

The door opened and jisung was relieved to see its the good guy ( again as he liked to call him as he didn't know his name) like the last time he brought him food this time jisung didn't hesitate but flinched when the guy touched the cut on his cheek " I'm sorry" the guy said sighing " I'm really sorry" he shook his head " it's not your fault" jisung he felt bad for the other.

When he thought about it he knew that he'd stick with Minho's side too if he was like this .

"I love him so much it hurts all the time no matter how hard I tried I couldn't help" the other said and it broke jisung's heart to see him like this "I'm sorry...." jisung said and the other shook his head laughing  bitterly it was full of pain " it's not your fault it's just.... Destiny can be hard sometimes...." he said and jisung pouted nodding he was about to speak when they heard gun shots the guy quickly stood running out of the room and jisung's eyes lit up.

Minho was here!!!!!.

But then his smile dropped he hope that the good guy doesn't get hurt.

----------------------------------------------

Minho's men took down everyone in there way Niki and eunchan managed to catch mingyu and felix felt proud "let go of me you fuckers!!!" mingyu screamed before glaring at Minho when he caught the sight of him "fuck you Lee!!! I will kill you one day" he started trashing and groaned when Changbin injected him "what the fuck did you do to me you hoe!?!?" he yelled " fuck.... Fuck you all..... I-..." and he passed out Minho was about to move when another guy came in he was about to attack  but felix was quicker to stop him before pinning him to the floor.

" mingyu!!!!! " he called" what have you done to him??????!!!! Mingyu please wake up " and Changbin sighed before injecting him as well he trashed for a while before passing out.

Minho started searching around the place with felix hot on his trail calling impatiently calling" jisung!!!!!! " both started calling trying to find the male and both bolted when they heard jisung's voice calling back from one of the rooms.

" jisung!!! " Minho ran over scoping the male in his arms when he saw him on the ground making grappy hands to him " hyung" jisung whimpered hiding his face into Minho's shoulder " oh angel.... I was so fucking scared" Minho said hugging him so tightly but jisung didn't mind cuz he was holding him just as tight.

"missed you so much" jisung said and Minho pulled away from the hug placing both of his hands on jisung's face kissing all over before locking their lips together both sighing in relieve Minho kisses jisung slow and gentle savouring the moment.

Jisung gasped into the kiss when he remembered "hyung!!!.... There was a guy..he he.... Hyung!!!! He helped me! His eyes looks like cat's eyes and and he's -..." Minho kissed him again " breath angel we caught them none of them was killed some injured yes but none killed okay? Breath for me love" he said watching as jisung took deep breaths trying to calm himself down Minho pecked his lips again making him smile " all good?" Minho asked and jisung nodded.

"take me home hyung"

"let's go home little angel"

.

.

.

.

.

" that's so beautiful they didn't even notice me... I mean I broke his chain * sniff* but he was so drown to his Lover that-.... ...."

"FELIX GET YOUR ASS HERE UNLESS YOU WANNA STAY"

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Have a nice day/ night ♡

See you soon.