《16》

No beta read...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"don't give me that face angel"

minho sighed and jisung pouted more refusing to look at him " it's only for two days I have to meet someone important" he tried to make eye contact but again jisung looked away.

"I'll bring you back a present" he tried but jisung gave him an offended look before giving him his back minho sighed again ". Okay then I'm gonna go now" he said and started moving to the door.

"you're not allowed to die!" he heard jisung say and when he turned back to the boy his shoulders were shaking " you can't die" jisung finally decided to look at him with tearful eyes and minho cooed.

" baby I'm just attending a meeting" he pulled the boy to his arms and jisung started sobbing " but what if the plane crashed!!!!or or fell into the sea!!!! Or even worse you got kidnapped by aliens or you got into a car crash!!! What if it was a trap and that hao guy wanted to kill you!!!!" minho chuckled fondly at the words but winced when jisung started hitting his chest" I'm serious!!!!" he pouted and minho kissed him softly making him blush.

" okay then I promise you angel that I'll be back before you even know it okay" he said storking jisung's cheeks " you....... You won't find another angel r-right?" he voiced out his biggest insecurity.

" I didn't know that there were other angels????" minho made a fake ass shocked face " I only know one he's right here" minho said softly flicking jisung's forehead "they'll always be one angel for me and it's you babe so don't ever" he placed a kiss on his forehead " think" a kiss on his left cheek " like" a kiss on his right cheek " this" a kiss on his nose " ever again" before locking their lips together moving them With care and affection.

"u-um hyung" minho broke the kiss to glare and hyunjin who flinched when he saw the deadly look "YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE THE FLIGHT IS WAITING WHY DO THEY KEEP THROWING ME TO DO THINGS LIKE THIS" he screeched "I KEEP GETTING SACRIFICED WHY DO I LOOK LIKE A SHEEP SHOUD I BE HYUN THE SHEEP NOW" he screamed while running away like a mad man.

"I'll go now angel I promise I'll be back before you say cheesecake" He said kissing him one last time before walking out of the room and jisung pouted..

"cheesecake......"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It been ages since the last time minho visited China, he and hao met about two years ago he was lucky that the Chinese was fluent in Korean because of his Korean boyfriend, they did business together many times now he's gonna tell him about what's happening he's sure that the guy will definitely be on his side.

"Lee know hyung!!!" hao bowed as soon as he saw him, the latter always respected him he once told Lee know that he is his role model.

"hao..." minho smiled "I'll kill you don't touch me" he said with the same smile when hao tried to hug him which made the Chinese chuckled " you never change" he pouted before skipping and minho shook his head following him.

Hao was...... Interesting he was the most childish adorable guy you'd never thing that he's a leader of a gang cuz he has that innocent look on his face which is one of the reasons he was successful.

"so!!! Hyungie what's the reason you wanted to meet me?" he said sitting on his boyfriend's lap "first of all call me Hyungie again and ill kill you" as he said that the blond one standing next to them pulled out his gun pointing at minho " Ricky!!!!! Don't do that he'll kill you before you know it.... Any way what were you saying Hyungie???" hao scolded the guy before beaming back at minho who shook his head before starting to explain.