《4》

Hyunjin was having a hard time that's for sure

He couldn't speak he was just staring at minho who was losing his none existing patience

"Hyunjin "  minho spoke lowly and everyone in the room shivered at the voice he used .

"I-.... well....y-you see unmm y-you know?" Hyunjin struggled to find the right words to describe the situation , minho stood up and held him by the collar making him yelp loudly "speak!" He growled .

"ONCE UPON A TIME THERE WAS A BITCH AND A HOE THEY FALL IN LOVE THEY BANGED! NO PROTECTION BOOM A CHILD WAS BORN HE WAS BEAUTIFUL,  BITCH AND HOE WERE LAZY TO WORK THEY DECIDED TO SELL THEIR SON'S BODY FOR BLING BLING , ANOTHER HOE FOUND ABOUT IT AND PAID THEM TO HAVE SOME AHEM TIME WITH THE POOR SON , BITCH AND HOE ARE YOUR ANGLE'S PARENTS AND THE OTHER HOE IS MISTER YOO PLEASE DON'T KILL ME I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS I'M JUST A DRIVER " hyunjin yelled in one go without breathing  and everyone was looking at him he closed his eyes raising his hands in surrender,  minho who stood there now knowing how to handle the informations he just received , damn it hit him hard .

Everyone could feel how angry minho was just from the way he was glaring at the flour and clinching his jaw to the side , they stayed quite and tried not to make any sound.

Minho suddenly started chuckling  which is never a good sign "aaah I'm gonna fucking make them regret their own life , they're gonna wish for death and I won't give it easily  " he said with a big smile and  throw hyunjin on the ground " take them to my special room , the smile never leaving his face before leaving the room making everyone breath in relive,  Felix had to held on the wall for support.

"Hurry take them to the special room" chan spoke and the men quickly left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jisung was left alone with his parents and the man who was gonna rape him they were tied and had tape around their mouths preventing them from making any noise  , he ignored the glares from his parents and started looking around the room it was very nice Jisung thought that the owner of this place had some obsession with cats , I mean the men wore kitten masks and the decorations were full of cats drawings.

He was startled when someone entered the room ,he watched as three masked men came in and dragged his parents and the other man away ,  now he was alone in the room he sat down and started thinking about what would happen next .

Will he regret coming here with them? , he started thinking about a lot of possibilities, he was pulled out of his thoughts when he felt something rubbing against his feet , he saw that it was a cat which made him smile a little he picked it and placed it in his lap and started petting it  , he giggled when the cat started purring and made it self comfortable in his lap .

He kind of felt at ease .

"Doori isn't usually friendly " someone said and Jisung looked at the male , he recognized the voice it was the same guy who asked him to come with them but this time he wasn't wearing a mask  jisung  smiled at him but didn't speak " my name is bang chan " he introduced him self

"jisung"

Chan stared at him for a while he felt sorry for the boy no one deserve to be treated like that he smiled hearing the boy giggle as  Doori played with his fingers  " well jisung I'm sure that you don't want to wear that all day" he said and the boy shook his head chan smiled again "Follow me " he said and jisung quickly stood up with the cat in his arms following the other , you can't Blame jisung no one ever treated him nicely.

He was in awe at the huge place , his mouth formed into 'o' shape and his eyes were sparkling as he looked around , they arrived at one door and chan knocked.

The door opened revealing a blond guy with a lot freckles "pretty " jisung mumble but blushed when he noticed that he said out loud , Felix smiled shyly and gestured for them to come in "jisung this is Felix " jisung waved shyly at the male who beamed at him "nice to meet you jisung!" He smiled brightly "pretty" jisung said again and Felix giggled "well thank you !" Felix said getting shy , chan smiled at the two he was glad that jisung didn't have a hard time in communicating he was glad that the boy felt comfortable enough to talk .

"Well lix I'll leave him with you I need to check on minho , give him something to wear" chan spoke and left the room .

"You're very beautiful" Felix squealed "t-thank you " jisung blushed he wasn't used to being complimented , he think that him and Felix would make good friends "come on let's get you something to wear " Felix said dragging him , jisung was at awe when they walked into a walk through closet " as you can see I'm a clothes person and my boyfriend spoil me a lot " Felix said trying to find something that will fit jisung.

"You have a boyfriend? " jisung said smiling and Felix nodded " his name is changbin I'll introduce you to him later " he said  and jisung smiled "I think this will fit you" Felix said pulling a baby pink hoody and matching pants , he gave them to jisung and show him were that bathroom was.

Felix felt sorry because jisung wasn't used to any of the things in his bathroom ,he had to teach the boy how to use everything which made him sad , he waited until jisung was done and helped dry his hair with the hairdryer which jisung wasn't familiar with and Felix promised him the he'll show him a lot of things .

They learned that they were basically twins with only one day apart,  Felix and jisung got a long really quickly and for the first time in forever jisung felt genuinely happy.

Well jisung just made his first friend ever .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mr yoo a long with jisung parents were tied against chairs , they flinched when someone suddenly entered the room.

Mr yoo shivered when he noticed it was no one other than Lee know himself smiling devilishly at them .

"So ....are you ready to have some fun with me?" He said chuckling and boy did he scare the shit out of the three tied up people who started to pray for their lives .

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

:(

Soft hours.....

Anywaayyyyyyy did I tell you guys how much I love you? ?? You always make my day better and reading your comments make me happy :( thank you so much.

I hope you enjoy

Have a nice day /night