《8》

Minho knew it all  .

He knew about the struggles of the younger .

You didn't actually think that he wouldn't place cctv inside jisungs room now did you it was hidden very carefully ? .

He didn't want to cross the line but he had to , he need to watch the younger and know that he was safe and sound , minho knew that something like this would happen, after all the younger been through .

Minho wanted to help him and he's gonna do it .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felix came inside jisung's room "hey sung " he cheered "hey lix! " he cheered back "wanna come with me to the practice room?" He asked and Jisung beamed at that "yes please !" He said and Felix quickly dragged him outside his room allowing a certain person to enter the room.

"So this is where we practice at everything shooting fighting. ....fighting. ...shooting you know?" Felix said and made Jisung chuckle before nodding .

"Everyone is training harder these days were getting ready for ...uh...something " Felix explained and Jisung looked around the room they were really practicing hard "woah"he said observing everyone.

"Why is everyone so tall?" He said with a pout the people were very tall indeed "I dunno man I'm suffering because of those tall brats " Felix huffed "but I can't deny that they're very valuable very strong and reliable " he added and Jisung nodded again .

"Hyung! " they both turned their heads to the male who was looking down at both of them " I want a rematch " he said seriously and Felix nodded getting in position.

Jisung watched in awe as the taller suddenly attacked Felix trying to kick him bit the smaller easily dodged it , he was really fast with his reactions , he'd easily dodged the males attacks or block them , the other male manged to grab Felix's hand and twist it behind his back and wrapped his arm around Felix's shoulder while holding his hand which made it  hard to escape since the size different between the two males was no joke .

Felix somehow manged  to kick the male on his knee making him lose balance and get took the chance to free one of his hands he punched the other distracting him even more before kicking his legs from the front making him fall before grabbing both of his hands and twisting them behind his back and sat on the top of the male sighing ( I hope all of this made sense :'D )

"How many times do I have to tell not to leave any chances!" He said "sorry Hyung " the male groaned as Felix stood up from him "but at the good side you got faster and much stronger well done Niki! " he cheered and the male bowed at him smiling brightly before running back to his training spot .

"He looks young" Jisung spoke and Felix nodded "he's very young life been really hard on him everyone here went through shit in  their life no one around here had it easy " Felix explained looking around " we were all lost at sometime , some were homeless,  others were disowned , some were betrayed by the closest people " he explained and Jisung felt sad yet he felt like he belonged.

"Minho Hyung helped all of us actually he gave us a home and a family that we know we could relay on , maybe he's not good with his words but his actions talks louder , give him sometime Jisung he'll talk to you normally , you know without saying that he'll cut you into pieces and feed you to his cats" both of them giggled at that , Jisung felt really warm hearing about minho , he knew the older was kind even if he wasn't really good at showing it.

"I wanna learn how to fight too!" Jisung suddenly said and Felix smiled at him "well I will be your teacher " he smiled and Jisung thanked him jumping up and down , he wanted to learn how to defend himself and he was glad that Felix is willing to help him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jisung walked to his room feeling very exhausted,  he didn't think that the practice will be this hard but he wasn't gonna give up anytime soon , he was determined to learn .

When he opened the door of his room he noticed how different it looked it was like someone replace it with another one,  the decorations were brighter he noticed a laptop placed on a study table and different book place on a shelf he walked there and noticed how they were book about music and flowers he started bouncing on his spot all the exhaustion from earlier long gone as he looked around the room .

He also noticed how the mirror was changed into a body sized one Jisung walked over and looked at his reflection he noticed how the mirror wasn't clean a lot of words were written here and there it'd be impossible to look at the mirror without reading them Jisung felt warm again reading the random compliments .

You're pretty.

You deserve the world .

It wasn't your fault.

You're strong.

You're amazing.

And many more it made him feel a certain type of feelings he never felt so valuable and important before .

He ran over to the study table taking one of the books and  started reading it  he was excited and very happy to even think about his aching muscles .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho slowly and quietly opened the door to jisung's room he smiled when he saw the younger sleeping he must have fallen a sleep while studying  .

Minho carefully carried him bridal style and place him on the bed , he was very careful with his movement the last thing he wanted was to wake the younger up he knew that he'd probably say something stupid like the last time.

Minho changed the younger into something more comfortable before tucking him in , he sat next to him on the bed and did the thing he's so good at ...

Staring.

Minho brought his hand to jisung's face and started caressing his cheeks" you're too pretty" he whispered " please wait for me " he added placing a small kiss against jisung's forehead before leaving the room.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Hello beautiful people

I hope you enjoy.

Have a nice day/night💙🌼💙🌼💙🌼💙💙🌼💙🌼