《7》

Felix was standing in total shock ,never in his ten years of knowing minho thought that he'd see something like this , minho never feared anything he'd kill a hundred heavily armed men by himself and he'd never hesitate to do anything.

Well the minho he's seeing right now is not the same person !, this minho was pacing outside jisung's room he'd go back and forth before stopping in front of the door try to knock but wouldn't do it and go back to pacing.

Felix found the sight very amusing honestly it's not something you see everyday,  he wanted to take out his phone and film this but decided to enjoy the moment, funny how minho didn't even notice him.

"Having a hard time?" Felix said and minho stopped looking at him "get lost " he groaned and Felix wanted to laugh "well I was going to check on him you can come with me" he said and minho sighed before nodding.

Felix knocked on the door they waited for a few Seconds before jisung allowed them to come in he got shy when he noticed minho who's as usual just staring at him.

"How are you doing sung?" Felix asked "I'm  doing fine" jisung cheered trying to ignore the older's gaze , it didn't make him uncomfortable,  it made him feel shy and small ,he and Felix started chatting and talking about different things while minho just stood there .

"Hyung why don't you join the conversation " jisung asked  shyly , he was trying to get to older to talk but he'd only get a nod or a humm sometimes a shrug .

Minho stared at him for a few seconds " I just wanna cut you into tiny pieces and feed you to my cats " he spoke .

Jisung and Felix stared at him with wide eyes and parted lips , soon he noticed what he said before standing and leaving the room in a hurry .

"Don't mind him sung it's just. ....He's. ...he's always like this I'll be back okay " Felix said before leaving the room leaving a very shocked jisung behind .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Before Felix and minho's visit ~

Jisung stood in front of the mirror,  he was shirtless , he hated his body , looking at it made him feel disgusting,  he was having a lot of hard time but never showed it , that what he's good at , not showing how broken and fucked up he's.

He didn't want to worry the only people who showed him nothing but kindness , jisung will always be thankful for them , that's why he kept his dark thoughts to himself , how many times he'd cry himself to sleep , only to wake up from a nightmare.

He'd always have those nightmares , about all this being just a dream and that he never left his old house and his parents are still alive .

And the worst thing ever , his hatred for himself and his body , he felt so much hate , disgust,  shame of himself,  he would always remind himself of how much of a disgusting person he is , he was being very hard on himself.

But whenever the other are around he try to forget about those thoughts and try to enjoy his time , but when he's alone he allow his dark thoughts to take over him .

He was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard a knock on the door he quickly wore his shirt and walked to the door trying to give his best smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Whats wrong with minho Hyung? " chan asked Felix as the watched their boss leave the house closing the door ever so harshly .

Felix started explaining what happened and chan sighed "we need to work on this with him!" He rubbed his forehead very disappointed at minho .

Minho on the other side went to his usual place where he used to watch jisung " it was better when I was watching you from far now I made a fool out of my self seriously minho! " he mumbled scolding himself but you can't blame him.

He felt someone sitting next to him on the bench he looked at the male before putting one of his legs ubov the other " acting intimidating as alwaus I see  " the male next to him said "what is it you want?" Minho asks calmly.

"I'm just here to give you a fair warning , we're after your position " the male said "we'll take over this damn country Lee know so be ready " he said and minho chuckled " you know when you're planning to take over someone you shouldn't tell them" he said lazily " but where's the fun in that? Well hunt you even in your nightmares " the male said and minho laughed loudly this time " I think your boss is just trying to assure himself I'm pretty sure that I'm the one hunting him in his nightmares but let me tell you this little boy. ... you'll regret ever trying to take something I worked my whole life on building and you know I'm not a person who quit so easily,  and your childish warning isn't going to scare me if that's what you think" he spoke before looking at the male his face was emotionless and dark " I'm not the one who should be preparing. ....you are " he said before standing up " I know your boss is full of ego and like to challenge himself such big challenges tell him I'm looking forward to his take over " minho looked down at the male smiling widely before leaving .

"You won't be so sure after we destroy you " the male said to himself before standing up and leaving .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If minho knew his enemies he know that they'll try to destroy him mentally before physically, and minho's gonna give them the pleasure of thinking that they're one step ahead of him .

He walked to jisung's room before placing something outside the door he knocked and left quickly.

Jisung opened the door and frowned seeing no one he was about to close the door when something caught his eyes .

He picked the box and entered his room , when he opened it he saw a mirror he frowned again picking it up he saw his reflection and thought of how ugly he looked but he noticed some writing on the top of the mirror that made him tear up he smiled slowly saying the words out loud.

"You are the most beautiful person jisung"

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Hiiiiiìi  how are you guys doing???

First of all get well soon hyunjin,seungmin,  chan,jisung,changbin and Lee know :(((((

It made me sad I hope the recover soon.

Also I'm sorry for not updating me is sick hehe but I'm feeling better anyway I missed youuuuu

Have a nice day/night 💙🌼