《18》

No beta read

Tw: angsty

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jisung never thought his life would turn out to be like this, if someone actually told him that he'll have his own family people who truly loved him and helped him, he'd have laughed it would've been funny to him.

But now he's got people he can call a family, he's got chan who sometimes (all the time)act like act like his father.... Or a grandfather as seungmin like to call him, he's got changbin who always treat his wonds and bruises after a rough training.

he's got hyunjin who always take him anywhere he wants and tell him the story of how he found matilda to the point that jisung actually memories it by the heart.

He's got seungmin who always watch TV with him when he's bored and he's got jeongin who alway bring him cheesecake whenever he go out, he's got felix who always get him into trouble and train him.

And finally he's got minho.

Oh minho........

Jisung doesn't even know how to describe him, minho was the reason all this happened, If it wasn't for him he wouldn't have all these things he gave him a home, freinds and a new chance in life where he felt like king.

Jisung loved minho.. There was no way of denying it.

He loved him so much to the point it hurts sometimes jisung really wanted to be with like officially, he wants minho to he his boyfriend, but he's scared.

He knows that minho loves him too, he didn't say it but his actions speaks loud enough jisung is not stupid but there are alot of voices inside his head keeping him from saying anything.

What if he refuse.

What if he didn't want a relationship

What if he never loved him and it was an act to laugh at him when he actually confess!!!!!

Okay jisung needs to stop thinking so much he can be silly sometimes, he decided he's gonna wait, he's gonna wait untill minho confess beside its not like he's losing anything he's already getting kisses and cuddles whenever minho got time.

But these days he's always busy.... He barely got time for jisung and jisung know he shouldn't allow it to affect him this much but it did.....

You shouldn't be disappointed though of course he got tired of you

Jisung tried to block the voice it been a while since he heard it so jisung tried to ignore it.

Just be real jisung he's gonna leave you soon and you'll be all alone again

Jisung wanted to cry but he didn't want to give in though he couldn't help the dark thoughts coming to his head.

Did he really get tired of me?..

Will they all get tired of me..

Cuz I'm clingy???...

"jisung" he flinched when he heard felix's voice noticing the concerned look on the Australia's face "baby what's wrong????" felix rushed to his side and jisung didn't even know he was crying and shaking " oh my god sungie talk to me what's happening!!!!?" felix almost whimpered when jisung flinched away from his touch.

" shit" felix ran off to find minho he somehow know that the only way for jisung to calm down is minho he thought that jisung got better.

"hyung!!!!" felix said and minho was about to dismiss him when he saw the look on his face " what's wrong???" he said and felix started crying he doesn't even why but he felt frustrated he hated the way jisung looked.

"it's j-jisung I don't know what w-wrong" he sobbed and minho quickly ran to jisung's room his heart broke when he saw the boy crying and shaking.

What went wrong??? He was doing fine.

"hey angel" minho said softly sitting on the floor next to bed leaving a safe space just like he used to " hey princess look at me" minho said and jisung looked at him with red tearful eyes and wobbling lips " am I t-too clingy????" he sobbed and minho frowned " what???? Of course not baby" he said going a little bit closer.

"are you g-going to leave me??? D-did you get t-tired of me???" he kept going and minho had to join him in the bed and hug him tightly "now now angel where did these ideas come from???" he said gently rubbing the boy's back he's glad he took the risk of hugging him.

"y-you don't have time for m-me anymore!" jisung cried his insecuries taking the best of him and minho cursed at himself he should've knowing better "I'd never get tired of you little angel I just had a lot of things going on I'm so sorry baby if I made you feel neglected" he said kissing jisung's forehead and the latter hugged him tightly "please d-don't ever leave me I'll be good I p-promise" he cried hoarder and minho kept whispering sweet nothings into his ear trying to calm him.

After a while jisung calmed down and pulled away " I'm sorry" he said and minho frowned " why are you apologising love?" and jisung refused to meet his eyes " for being this way... I'd understand if you wanna leave me" he said and minho scoffed " why would I leave someone I love so much???" he said and jisung looked at him with wide eyes.

"I thought I made my self very clear" minho said and jisung looked down with red cheeks "you never said anything" he mumbled and minho scoffed again "actions speaks louder than words baby" he said and jisung glared at him " your actions in the back days were speaking that you're leaving me!!!!!" jisung whined and minho chuckle " well I'm sorry how about this tomorrow I'll take you out on a date sounds nice?" he said and jisung's face lite up "really???!" he said and minho smiled nodding "of course baby" he said and jisung squealing excitedly " I have to tell felix!!!!!" he screeched running out of the room and minho shook his head pouting..

" I wanted a kiss...."

When jisung found felix the later was wailing in changbin's lap "lixie what's wrong???" jisung ran to him and felix met him half way "OH MY GOD SUNGIE YOU'RE OKAY!!!!! YOU GOT ME SO WORRIED BABY"  he cried hugging jisung tightly.

"I'm sorry lixie BUT GUESS WHAT MINHO IS TAKING ME ON A DATE!!!!" he said and felix immediately stopped crying and starting squealing "Oh my god!!!!!! SUNGIE I'm so proud!!!!!" he was all smiling and giggling like he wasn't crying his eyes out a moment ago "WHAT ARE WE DOING WE NEED TO FIND AN OUTFIT FOR YOU AND OH MY GOD I HAVE MANY IDEAS!!!" he said dragging jisung out of the room both giggling and leaving a dumbfounded changbin on the bed.

"uuhh.... What just happened?"

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

HAPPY LIXIE DAAAAYYYYYYY WEEEEE

I LOVE HIM SO MUCHHHHHHHH AAAHHHHHHH

see y'all soon and have a nice day lovelies <3