• 3 • 16+

~ Classroom Pleasure ~• Jeon Jungkook•Chapter 3————————————————————————

• Jeon Jungkook•
Chapter 3
————————————————————————

I quickly walked across the courtyard back to my dorms. Once I had reached the lobby of my building a scream of frustration let out and everyone looked at me as if I were crazy. Never, not once had I wanted somoene like how i want him. It's as if my body screams for him.

"Jennie?" I shouted as I opened the front door to our room.

"She just left." Yuna said as she sat on the couch with snacks and watching her favorite drama.

I set mt purse down on the counter and plopped down beside her. I swoop a hand full of her snacks and drop them all into my mouth before taking a deep breath

"Something you wanna talk about?" She laughed and positioned herself to face me. I stole more of her snacks, this time only taking a few bites at a time.

"Yuna I can't handle this feeling anymore" I whined "There's this boy in my first class and he is so hot it pains me. Have you ever been around somoene and you physcially cant handle it? It's like everyone muscle, everyone nerve is turned on.

"Why dont you jsut sleep with him then?" She said like those words would have solved every problem I have.

I crumbled onto the couch "that's the problem, At first he didn't want to, and now he says he does but i can't be that easy, not to him." Yuna continued to eat her snacks, just listening now and not saying a word "He is physically making me go insane"

"Simple." Yuna spoke "Just fuck him" she shrugged her shoulders "What's the worst that can happen? He doesn't satisfy you? so what, move on."

My eyes stared at her blankly. I didn't expect such a blunt response, and in a Jennie tone. Which is what I needed to just get over my fear of him, and just fuck him.

————————————————————————

When I arrived in class, Jungkook was sitting in the very last row. He waved his hand for me to come sit next to him. I cautiously walked up to where he was sitting and took a seat beside him. The teacher watched me walk farther back until I had taken my seat, then he just turned around and focused on some papers on his desk.

Jungkook made anyone move that tried to sit within 4 rows near us on our side and two rows on the other side. Every person listened, not one refused him telling them to leave. He was isolating me.

Once the class started we stayed silent. This was the most dedication I had put into my school work for the simple fact I know if I look over to him I will break and we'd be in one of our rooms within 10 minutes of class ending.