• 4 • 16+

~ Late Night ~• Jeon Jungkook •Chapter 4————————————————————————

~ Late Night ~
• Jeon Jungkook •
Chapter 4
————————————————————————

"Guys one of my friends from study group is throwing a party, Wanna come?" Yuna spoke as she contiuned to text away on her phone.

"What times the party?" I asked as I grabbed some food from the cabinet

"In like 3 hours." Yuna checked her watch on her wrist instead of just looking at her phone.

"Yuna!" Me and Jennie shouted in Union. Without grabbing anything else, I rushed to my room and Jennie rushed to hers. Me and Jennie usually need 5 hours to get ready. For showers, Shaving, Skincare, Haircare, doing make up, doing our hair, then an entire two hours basically just to find an outfit.

I had to skip the shower, same with Jennie. The living room filled with three different kinds of music coming from each one of our room. First thing I did was rush to find an outfit. Everything I pulled out was something old, that everyone had seen before.

When I saw it, my eyes lit up. A dress my mother bought me the first day of college, she thought she was so funny when I pulled it out the box in front of my father.

I completed my make up and hair just on time. The last pin going in the moment Yuna and Jennie shouted for me to hurry up. I rushed on my black heels, grabbed my purse and everything essential for the night, shoving it all in as I walked out my room.

Jimin and all of his roommates sat on our couch, only time having such a huge couch came in handy. Every roommate was there besides one. I felt two different emotions once I realized he wasn't there, relief and dissapointment.

"Wow babe, I might be the one taking you home" Jennie winked at me, then flirtly smirking at me before a small laugh came out.

"Don't tease me. It's making me wet." I responded, blowing her a kiss and took a seat in a small openeing between Jennie and Yuna more towards the end of the couch. "Are we ready?" I asked.

"Not yet, Jungkooks not here." Jimin continued to look at his phone.

So he is coming. Within seconds my heart was now racing, fear of the door opening or a knock echoeing the room.

Yuna and Jennie both turned to me with minorly wide eyes. "You never mentioned he was friends with them" Yuna leaned in and whispered so only us two could hear her.

"Oh... I didn't?"

"So that's why you keep fighting these feelings towards him?" Jennie asked "You usually just give in."

"Yes thank you!" There is something about him I can't describe anymore, at first I just believed it to be lust, or attractiveness but now, this is something I can't deny. He is like no other.