• 14 • 18+

~ No one could Compare ~• Jeon Jungkook •Chapter 14————————————————————————

• Jeon Jungkook •
Chapter 14
————————————————————————

My naked body laid on the couch, my legs rested over jungkooks shoulder, my hands clenching onto the breast the more my body keep squirming.

I grip his hair, nudging him away "oh fuckkkk" My hips rolled against his tongue

He lifts himself and pushes my knees to my chest, then spreading my legs wide. The cold feeling of his spit hitting my sensative clit caused me to gasp, second after Jungkook slowly pushes himself in.

"You take me so well princess" He moaned into my ear as he pounds three times before speeding back up

"im gonna cum!!" I shouted through my moans "Yes" My head slammed back "ughhh" My nails dug into his arms "Jungkookkk"

He paused, his head rested on my chest as he body twitches. "Baby" he pulls out, slamming his creamy cock against my clit. "Come here" He grabs me sit sit on top of him.

I sit on top of him, putting my legs on both sides on his body. Jungkook held his length still as I slowly push myself deep down on him. Jungkook grabbed my ass and began to thrust his hips roughly

"Oo-Ughhh" I moaned into his ear "Fuck me fuck me just like this"

His mouth fills with my breast, his moans vibrating against my nipple. The couch began to squeak, the floors creaking and wetness dripping all over Jungkook thigh.

"Im close baby" He lets go of my body, "You're such a goodgirl" My body kept the movement going, going until Jungkook pushed me off and released himself onto the end of the couch and the carpet.

Jungkook moved the hair away from his face, wiping his sweat away "w-we should probably clean this up" He stared at his cock that was covered in my cum along with the trail dripping down the couch,=.

I laughed and grabbed the blanket "Yeah we should have done this in my room, not the living room"

Me and Jungkook grabbed our clothes from the ground and went into my bed. He put on his boxers while I just put on my underwear, he wanted to feel my breast against him while we slept.

"Usually I go home on the first date" he said as I snuggled into his chest

I rolled my eyes "Usually we don't stay in for the first date"

"Good point" he laughed before we both dazed off to bed.

————————————————————————

The alarm on Jungkook phone blared the entire room, the sun beaming brightly into the room. I felt Jungkook reach over and grab his phone before trying to sneak away.