• 7 • 18+

~ Night One ~• Jeon Jungkook •Chapter 7————————————————————————

~ Night One ~
• Jeon Jungkook •
Chapter 7
————————————————————————

His hands lifted me from the counter moving to the dining room. He laid me down onto the kitchen table, throwing everything that was in our way on the ground. He climbed ontop of me, his mouth attacking mine before trailing down my body.

He kneeled down, placed my legs over his shoulerds. He began with kissing my inner thigh, my body pulsing at his touch.

"T-Touch me p-please" One finger curled at my enterence, scooping out, then back in, rougher each time. His tongue licked through my lips, then to my clit where he inserted another finger. "Yes" I grasped my breast

My legs open wider, my hips pushing my deeper with motion. Liquid oozing into the table everytime Jungkook changed pace. Then another finger entered. Pushing and curling deep. They were melting away inside me, my liquids drenching them.

His cold lips start leading back up my lips as he uses one hand to lift me to sit up. Jungkook shoved his tongue down my throat, forcing the flavor of myself to spread through my mouth. His fingers still going crazy under my skirt

"You're so tight on my fingers" He bites down my neck and to my collar bone "You're going to feel so fucking good on my dick" He lifted my body once more, my legs wrapped around him as he carried us outside, mid day. "ride me here" Jungkook sat down on the taning chair "Ride my dick where everyone can see"

I lifted my body while he positioned himself straight. I slowly lowered myself. The feeling of my inside streching almost becoming painful. "Oh fuck" Jungkook gripped my ass apart allowing smoother access.

My body moved on it's own. Jungkook moaned against my breast, nibbling slightly on both. I grasped his hair, pulled his head back and connected our lips. His hand slapping my ass over and over again as we moan into each others mouth.

"Fuckkk" I broke the kiss, my moans growing louder. The cold wind hitting my bare figure, his warmness spreading through my entire body

His eyes were clenched shut, his face turning red and his head now leaning against the top of the chair. Veins popped out his neck, showing his restraint from cuming to early.

I could feel my body breaking. My legs on the verge of giving out. My mind is completely blank. "I-I can't take it anymore" I moaned out as the sound of my wetness became louder.

He held my hips still. I looked him in the eyes. He broke the short distance between us and picked me up. He carried me up the stairs and into my room. We fell onto the bed, connecting our lips.

————————————————————————

Kim Jennie