• 5 • 18+

~ Car Sex ~• Jeon Jungkook •Chapter 5————————————————————————

~ Car Sex ~
• Jeon Jungkook •
Chapter 5
————————————————————————

The windows began to fog up, the music became faint. Any noise outside the car has no chance of being heard. Not with how ingulfed we were with one another.

I sat fully on his lap in the front seat, one hand of his running up and down my body, slowly lifting the bottom of my dress and gripping onto my thong. His other hand stayed under my dress, going in a cirular motion. My body grinded against his in need to be closer.

He moves his hand to grab ahold of his length. His other hand lifts me up a bit and starts to rub his tip along my vagina, pressing and looping around my clit before submerging an inch in, pulling out and repeat.

Whimpers escaped my mouth, my legs aching by the position I have to withstand. My feet were the only things supporting my body, besides me holding onto his shoulders. Jungkook rested the tip right at the enterence. His hands move to hold onto my waist. He held me up, not allowing me to submerge him inside me.

"Listen to me" He uses one of his hands to pull down my dress to reveal my breast. He thrust his hips up, my body crumbling on top of him. My legs resting flat on the seat as i sat there and let him fuck the shit out of me. "I am going to fuck you until you can't remember your godsdamned name"

"J-Jungkook" I started moving my ass to better the pleasuse. My body on fire against his. His groans growing louder the more I feel myself releasing. "Fuck me just like this baby" Our lips slopply kissed each other, saliva dripping as we disconnect.

I held onto my breast, my hair flowing gracefully down my back "Oh fuckk" Jungkook thrusted once more before pulling out, cum instantly releasing between us. "You dirty girl" He slaps my ass and kisses my lips. "Get in the back."

He wasn't done.

————————————————————————

Park Jimin

"You think they fucking" Euwnoo asked as we loaded Jennie and Yuna into the backseat with a trashbag in between. "Jungkook and Y/n?"

I got into the driver side and shrugged my shoulders "All I know is how many times you seen two people leave a party like that and return home with no walk of shame?"

"None" We both say in union as I started the car.

Jennie and Yuna woke up about 5 minutes into the drive demanding many things. Until finally we arrived at their apartment complex where we had to assist them up a good amount of stairs. Their elevator has suddenly stopped working in the span from when we left for the party to when we returned.

They barely made it to the couch before collapsing. Their legs on top of each other. Eunwoo grabbed a small blanket and placed it ontop of them while I set their belonging down on the counter.

"This is not how I planned to end my night" Eunwoo groaned

"At least one of us is getting lucky." I responded as we locked their door behind us and contiued back down the flight of stairs.

————————————————————————

Y/n

"FUCK" I moaned out loudly. My back rested on the middle console, my head forcing it's self to stay up and watch as he destoys every ounce of innocent I have left. "K-Koo" more moans came out.

My legs twitching to be closed. "Good girl" Jungkook looks down at his dick. He grabes my body to sit against his, his hands rubbing my back with such care and gentleness. "Can you handle it?" He kisses along my collarbone

"Yes fuck Yes" I start bouncing. My body was weak, I was doing what I could and it was enough for him. His head was leaned back on the seat, my mouth attacking his neck as his hands occaisonaly made my ass sting. "You feel so fucking good" I fasten my pace

The air was hot, almost intolerable to breath. Our bodys drenched in many bodily fluids. I knew sex with jungkook would be good, different, but I never expected this feeling. This man is the only man to ever fuck me sober.

I could feel him pulsing inside me. His grip on my ass tighened and louder groans escaped "Oh fuck" He thrusted deep inside me "Fuckkkkk" He whimped, his body jerking inside me

"Fill me up" I moved my hips back and forth to deepen the feeling of him inside me. "Claim this pussy as yours"

————————————————————————

Next Morning

The sun beamed through the car windows, My body laid on top of Jungkooks, his white shirt laid on top of us as coverage. Jungkook was fast asleep. I slowly lift my weight off his chest.

His eyes shoot open, and his hands went straight for my waist. A moan escaping both our mouths. We had fallen asleep with his dick still inside me, and not even just a little. It was deep.

"Fuck" He started pushing my hips back and forth "One more time, Okay?" He shut his eyes and just let me take control. Within a few minutes he pulled out and released a small amount on my stomach "Let's get you home" He kissed me while grabbing his pants from the bottom of the backseat.

I know this was the last thing on his mind, and it usually would be on mine to but Jungkook is my weakness. The one I want to tell everything to, to only have him and no other man near or inside me. He is my perfect match.

The car ride home was quiet. The car reeked of sex. Both of us craving a shower. Once we reached my complex I turned to him as if he'd say something but he didn't so all I said was bye and walked down the sidewalk that led to the door. I heard jungkook car scurry off before I was even half way.

Yuna and Jennie laid on the couch, the curtains closed, lights off and a blanket covering their eyes as ocean sounds played on the tv.

"Y/n?" Yuna lifted her head from the blanket "You're just now getting home?"

Jennie pocked her head out once Yuna said that "Oh I know that walk" She put her head back under the blanket "You and Jungkook had sex and by that walk id say, amazing?"

"Unexplainable." I walked straight to the bathroom "I didn't think you could feel the cum inside you, you can."

Jennie and Yuna just laughed and continued while I rushed into the shower.