• 8 • 18+

~ Clubbing ~• Jeon Jungkook •Chapter 8————————————————————————

~ Clubbing ~
• Jeon Jungkook •
Chapter 8
————————————————————————

Once I got out the shower I dried my hair and put on a black mini skirt with a blue cropped button up sweater and knee high boots. I stood in front of the bathroom mirror, my hand outlinging every hickey visable.

"Get ahold of yourself" I snap back to reality and grab my make up and tried mt damn hardest to cover it up. "See" I patted my neck with the blender. "You can't even see it" I smiled.

I grabbed my bag and closed my door shut. By the third step i got a view of the downstairs. Jennie was in the kitchen with eunwoo and Taheyung while Jimin was by the fireplace, Yuna on the couch and Jungkook.. cleaning the dinning table.

A small laugh escaped my mouth as I reached the last of the steps. Everyone seemed to be ready and just waiting on me.

"Finally" Jimin spoke about my presense first "What took you so long?"

"Beaty taked time Jimin" I sat beside Yuna "So what's the plans for today?"

First day of break, Us girls go and do whatever we want while the boys go and do whatever they want. They're taking jungkooks car while we are taking Taehyung's car.

The boys were first to leave. Jungkook said bye to no one, he was laughing away with Eunwoo who said a quick bye before the door closed behind them.

"Well" Jennie threw me the keys "Let's get going laides. We're losing daylight"

————————————————————————

Everyone agreed to arrive back at the house by 6. The boys all went into showers while me and the girls all huddled into my room and make up covered my backroom sink.

Music was blaring from outside the room and inside. Their taste of music being incredible different than ours. At around 9 they sent in Jimin to rush us to finish up, him leaving with a pillow thrown to his head.

"Should we take longer just to piss them off?" Jennie began to take off her shoes.

"Girls HURRY UP!" The boys shouted from downstairs. I rolled my eyes, stood up and Jennie put back on her shoes. Within 5 minutes we all we walking out of the room, chatting away about if we forgot anything.

We joined the boys in the living room. Them all sitting on the couch with a slight annoyed look as they all looked up at us. "ready?" I smiled

Jennie and Yuna walked out first, everyone following after her. I suddenly felt something get placed over me. Jungkook had taken his jacket off and placed it on my shoulders and took the keys from my hand

Broken Secrets• JJKOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara