• 19 •

~ Secret Siblings ~• Jeon Jungkook •Chapter 19————————————————————————

~ Secret Siblings ~
• Jeon Jungkook •
Chapter 19
————————————————————————

"You what?" I tried to hide the shock in my voice.

"We found her awhile ago" Jungkook said, not breaking my eye contact

"How could you keep this to yourself?" My boss questioned him.

He stayed silent. It's like he was waiting for me to speak out for myself. For me to expose myself

"I'm the daughter." I took a deep breath and said.

Everyone turned to me in shock "What did you say?" My boss asked

"I'm sorry I should have said something sooner, It's just you would have taken me off this case!" I said

My boss looked at Jungkook then back at me "You kept this information, why?" He sounded angry

"I wanted to make sure she wasn't an unsub." He answered

"But during the time of the recent murdered, she was in Jeju helping you guys."

My boss looked back at me "We need you back at the station. Now" he demanded.

We all went back to the station. The car ride was silent. No one knew how to speak to me, no one trusted me.

Once we arrived at the station my boss put me into an interrogation room. Everyone stood on the other side of the glass. I didn't have to see them, it was obvious.

Them all talking about me, probably thinking they could never trust me again.

Soon the door opened. I was expecting my boss but instead walks in Jungkook.

He sat across from me, leaning back in his chair. His fingers ran through his hair

"Long time no see" he smiled

"Yeah" I said quietly.

"Why? Why didn't you say who you were when you first saw me?" He questioned

"How could you not recognize me?" I questioned.

He leaned forward and opened the file, my parents file. He's ignoring my question, a question I want to know.

"We need you to tell us everything about this night. Every little detail"

"I went out with my friends that night. When I got back home it was dark and the window was blowing in the cold air."

"I walked to the living room to turn on the light. There was none due to the storm. The moonlight shined through the window and that's when I saw my dad tied to chairs with blood all over him while my mother was on the ground, sprawled out."