• 11 • 18+

~ You belong to me, and only me ~• Jeon Jungkook •Chapter 11————————————————————————

• Jeon Jungkook •
Chapter 11
————————————————————————

Jennie drove, me in the passanger seat as we drove through town, taking the long way on purpose as lyrics to songs scream out our mouths. The smell of weed beamed from our car as the smoke flew out every second.

Once we arrived at the party we made our way to the backyard where the drinks were. Within an hour of being there I was unstable drunk. People I didn't know, kept handing me shots after shots then chanting until it was all down my throat. Funny games the host thought of.

"JIMIN!!" Yuna squealed with excitement as she rushed to the front door, embracing him into her arms.

Behind him, one by one each roommate walked in then behind Taehyung was Jungkook. His hair had recently been washed. It had the shine it usually does. He had on a basic shirt with basic jeans. Not effort at all.

"I'm so sorry" Jennie smacks her mouth "I mentioned it but I didn't think they'd-"

I gulped down the shot in my hand and turned my back to em and walked away before I had to face any of them which would mean I would have to face him. I'd have to face Jungkook.

————————————————————————

Midnight

I was sitting on the couch watching these random boys play beer pong. Jennie sat beside me. The entire night I had managed to avoid the boys all together. None of them probably don't even know i'm here unless they told them.

"I'm going to get some fresh air" I stood up and walked out the double doors, the fresh air clensing me.

i move my head from looking up to looking straight. Right across from me, on the other side of the pool there was a couch. On that couch sat Jungkook, but he wasn't alone. Another girl sat beside him, pratically rubbing herself against him.

"Omg Y/n I didn't-" Jimin came up to me, hands open wide for a hug.

My body moved passed him and straight to Jungkook who's eyes lit up the second he saw me. He pushed away the girls and began to walk towards me, us meeting more than halfway.

His eyes were big and full of hope as he saw me. "Y/n-"

I grabbed his wrist and dragged him through the crowd until we reached an empty room upstairs. He hadn't said a word and neither did I. He stood in the middle of the room, I locked the door then within seconds I had grabbed his neck and kissed him.

"w-wait" He leaned his head back as I began to move lower down his body "Y-You're drunk" he took a deep breath

I landed on my knees, looking up at him with nothing but pure lust in my eyes. Ignoring his words, I unbuckled his pants, pulling them down along with his boxers. I shot a glance up to Jungkook who wasn't refusing me, his eyes showed he wanted this.