• 23 •

~ Our own Special Day~• Jeon Jungkook •Chapter 23————————————————————————

• Jeon Jungkook •
Chapter 23
————————————————————————

I went back to the bedroom and just listened to everyone downstairs until the sun came up.

Everyone laughing, talking, the kids running around until they finally went to sleep.

They all stayed with Jungkook. They're his family. He can't possible leave them, not for me.

I immediately dialed my boss number. "Sir?"

"It's so good to hear from you Y/n, how are you doing? Feelings better?" He asked me.

"I'm doing fine sir, but may I ask for a favor?" He gave me a faint mmh "Can you deny Jungkook request to join our team?"

He gave me a faint "Why?"

"And I would like to turn in my badge and gun." I finished my sentence

"Y/n think this through, what are you doing?" He questioned me

"I'm following my heart." I said before hanging up the phone.

Jungkook walked into the room the moment my phone hit the bed. He sat on the edge of the bed and just stared at me with no words coming out his mouth

His hand pushed his hair back "I'm sorry y/n. It's obvious you aren't comfortable here"

"I-It's fine. I just forgot what it was like to have a lot of people around" I gave him a faint smile

Jungkook clicked his mouth "How about we get out of here? Have our own little birthday fun?"

"We can't. They've planned a party for you. You can't just ditch it" I answered

He rolled his eyes. He grabbed me, dragging me to the window "The party isn't until 8pm it's currently 12pm. I think we have enough time"

"I don't know, I think I would rather just stay inside."

Jungkook gave me a pouty face and begged "Please."

I stared into his helpless eyes. "Fine. Only for a little bit."

"Deal" he smiled

We both got ready and quickly sneak out the back door while everyone was distracted by the kids.

The car started and we were off. "So where to?" I ask