• 13 •

~ First Date ~• Jeon Jungkook •Chapter 13————————————————————————

~ First Date ~
• Jeon Jungkook •
Chapter 13
————————————————————————

Tonight is the night me and jungkook are giong to have our very first date. Yes, we've hung out plenty of times that could qualify as dates but they never officially were declared one. But tonight, tonight is a date.

"Look at you getting all pretty to sit and watch a movie" Jennie said as her and Yuna leaned against the doorway of my bathroom, their arms crossed and a teasing grin on their faces.

"Shut up" I laughed "I can't look completely like a bum just because i'm at home" I turned off the curling iron, pushing past them and towards my pajama sets. I pulled out two different options, holding both up for the girls to help.

In conclusion we decided on a black, loose shorts with a normal t-shirt.

"Please dont fuck." Yuna laughed "If so please don't be loud, I can't stand the sound of you and him fucking"

"I know it sounds like dream sex" Jennie rolled her eyes

I pulled my shirt over my head "You never fuck on the first date."

"Y/n, be serious." Jennie sat on my bed "He fingered you in the back of a classroom. I'm sure that the fucking on the first date thing isn't a problem"

"Whatever. You guys have a party to attend, leave" I push them out my room and continue getting ready.

————————————————————————

I was now finished getting ready, sitting on the couch attempting to watch tv to distract myself from my phone. My eyes glanced ever two minutes jut to see if he had messaged that he was on his way.

A knock echoed the dorm. My heart sank to my feet as I rushed to my feet and to the door. Just a second before opening it, i straightened myself out and opened with a smile.

Jungkook had an even bigger smile on his face, a bag of food in one hand, two drinks on the other. He gave me a small kiss on the cheek as he walked in and set everything on the counter.

"ooooo" I started pulling out boxes of things he had gotten "I'm getting spoiled"

Jungkook laughed as he removed his jacket and sat down on the couch, relaxing his body as if he'd had a stressful day. I moved the bags to the coffee table and sat beside him.

"So..." I glanced around, unsure how to continue this conversation or even how to begin another.

"What should we watch" He leaned forward to grab his food "I heard there this new movie on netflix that is-" My mind blanked out the more he rambled on about this show.