• 16 •

~ Goodbye Letter ~• Jeon Jungkook •Chapter 16————————————————————————

~ Goodbye Letter ~
• Jeon Jungkook •
Chapter 16
————————————————————————

I arrived in class, my eyes ignored Jungkook who was in our normal spot. I sat on the opposite side of him in the very back as far away from him as possible.

He stared at me confused but I just put on head down and ignored his glare towards me.

Class ended, I quickly ran out the classroom, trying my hardest to out run Jungkook.

"Y/N! WAIT" he shouted as he gripped onto my arm

I stopped in my tracks "Didn't I say to never contact me again?"

"Please, let me explain everything. I know I messed up, fuck I did more than mess up." He said

"Who was it?" I turned around and questioned "Who's girls pussy could you just not resist?"

He paused. "Her name was rose"

"R-Rose?" I snatched my arm away from his. "What about you saying you love me? Was it a lie? WAS EVERYTHING A LIE?" I shouted making everyone eyes in the halls turn to us

"Can we talk somewhere more private?" He stepped closer and said in a whispering voice.

I lead him to the rooftop, allowing him to explain.

"So, explain" I demanded

"I'm so sorry Y/n." Was the first thing out his mouth.

"You're fucking kidding me. I didn't ask for an apology Jungkook. I asked for a damn explanation"

He looked down at the ground. "Rose came to my place yesterday, She needed a place to stay so I offered the couch"

"When you called she came into the room. I'm not going to lie to you. I allowed her to."

"Allowed her to what?" I asked.

I don't care how brutal the truth is, I want every detail. I need every detail.

"Did she suck your dick? Did she ride you crazy? What did you allow her to do?" I asked again.

He took a deep breath "Both." He responded with the most honest answer possible

"What did you do to her? How far did you go! Did you use a condom?"

"Y/n, I'm sure you don't want those details. They would only hurt you even more" he said.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him back "NOTHING CAN HURT ME MORE JUNGKOOK."

"Why? Why did you do it? Was I not good enough?" I questioned, fighting the tears.

"No, you are perfect. My feeling for her clouded my judgement. She is the women I love" he responded

I looked up at him "T-The women you love?"

Before Jungkook could say anymore I ran off the roof, not turning back to see if he's following me.

What is this pain? It hurts so much and I can't even see it. I can feel it, i know it's there. Why is it impossible to see?

How can I heal it?

"Club again!" Jennie cheered as I entered the apartment.

Her cheers came to an end when she saw me. Her eyes had worry written all over them.

"Oh god, what happened?" She asked

Before I could respond Yuna walked in the door with this girl who has long blonde hair, she was beautiful.

"Guys this is our new roommate" she smiled "Rose"

My heart sank "R-Rose?"

"Yeah, she enrolled late but since we have an extra room they placed her in here" Yuna cheered

Rose bowed her head, swinging her hair behind her ear to reveal a hickey smack dap in the middle of her neck.

"Why the down faces?" Yuna asked

I took a deep breath and put on a fake smile "Welcome to the best dorm, Rose"

"Allow me to show you to your room" I said and directed her to the empty room.

She thanked me before I left and returned to Jennie and Yuna in the living room.

Yuna looked at me with sadness in her eyes. I gave her a faint smile and sat on the couch "She seems nice"

"Y/n, you don't have to do that" Jennie stated.

"Do what?" I asked

She placed her hand on my thigh "You don't have to pretend like you're okay. The women that your boyfriend cheating on you with is sleeping right next to your room."

"Don't you think I understand that?" I whisper under my breath to her. "You don't have to remind me of my current situation. I know that less than 24 hours ago my boyfriend, my ex boyfriend dick was inside her."

"So please Jennie, don't constantly remind me how fucked up this is. CAUSE I KNOW" I said finally snapping.

Jennie removed her hand. I got up and walked into my room, slamming the door shut.

Why is rose living right next door to me? Out of all the dorms she had to be placed into mine, into my home.

Falling for Jungkook was certainly never apart of my plan, I was going to hoe around. Sleep with many guys, not get attached to one person.

Jeon Jungkook, why did you have to ruin me?

Why break me?

Why hurt me? You've done more damage to me than I would ever imagine a man could and now, I can't stand to be here anymore.

————————————————————————

Dear Jungkook,

I don't fully understand why you did what you did, or why I'm even writing this letter to you.

You broke me, now when I look at my dorm and everyone around me and all it does is bring me pain. The people who use to make me laugh and smile, who made me the happiest I've ever been.... They just bring me misery and memories I wish my mind could forget.

I hope you understand that I just can't stay here, I can't act like nothing happened. Losing you was a pain greater than i would have ever imagined.

Please live happy, don't break Rose heart like you did mine.

~ Y/n.