nine

nine│nightwatch

nine│nightwatch

everyone took three steps forwards, resulting in Gi-hun nearly falling off the platform. but yet they did the thing that they wanted to, the other team fell and they began to pull them off. the other slipped of the side pulling Y/N and her team with the, they were seconds away from death when the saw cut the rope.

everyone fell to the ground, sweating and in pain. Y/N's hands felt as if she was shoved into an oven.

they had won.

when they got into the elevator, a player started praying. what were they praying for they just killed a group. it looked like Ji-yeong had also had enough of the guy

"hey dude. who do you think your praying to huh? to god? you think you made it out of there because of god dont you." she bent towards the man "the reason you're still breathing and thanking that 'nice' god of yours. is that old man there, and that guy over there for thinking of a good trick. and Y/N for convincing everyone to do it. if theres anyone you should be thanking, its them not god"

the once praying man looked up "you sad lost soul. what would you say to everyone who was nailed for our salivation today? they sacrificed themselves for us. we are here, thanks to there blood"

"they didn't sacrifice themselves dumbass. we killed them" Y/N snapped, looking at her hands. her hands were covered in blood and rope burns which would scar her forever.

the annoying- know it all man looked toward her "no. god made the decision to help our team"

Ji-yeong rolled her eyes "bullshit. you kill them"

the man ignored her and began praying again, so Ji-yeong being the queen she is starting jokily praying aswell. Y/N couldn't help but laugh at her words.

"be quiet" she was cut off by Sae-byeok. Ji-yeong scoffed "me, or that guy"

"everyone"

the lift had finally come to a stop and Y/N walked out in pain. she somehow ended in between the two fighting girls, Sae-byeok held her hand.

"what's your name?" Ji-yeong asked trailing behind them "I know Y/N's already, so..."

Sae-byeok tightened her grip of Y/N's hand "why do you care?"

"so I can use your name" Ji-yeong huffed "it doesn't matter" Sae-byeok replied, face blank of emotions. "so secretive"

"just leave us alone"

-

when the doors opened and team four walked into the dorm room, 101 and his teams faces fell from their smiles and laugher- they had thought they would loose.

forgetting what pain she was in Y/N took this as a perfect opportunity to flip them off. sending a nice sarcastic smile and the middle finger she felt achieved when a look of shock covered 101 face as he hadn't expected the girl to do it.