one

one | the beginning

one | the beginning

What once was a happy family vacation ended up with Adrina being left in Korea with only 60,000 won and a grape smoothie.

Adrina walked along the streets of Korea, her cheeks stained with dried up tears. 

She began to get hungry, deciding it was best to stop at a cheep nearby store to get some food, she was only a block away when she crashed into something. Or rather, someone.

The girl wasted no time getting up and helping the other girl up "I am so sorry Miss. please forgive me"

The girl had short black hair, her face was covered in freckles and her mouth stayed slightly apart. She was tall and lean, she also had these beautiful eyes that Adrina couldn't help but stare into.

The girl kept a straight face "it's okay" because giving her one last look and running off.

"Weird" Adrina mumbled as she continued her journey to the shops.

'Lusias bestbakery' the sign read, Adrina walked inside craving the chocolate chip muffin she could spell from miles away.

"One chocolate chip muffin and a banana shake please" She asked smiling.

The man at the desk scurried off collecting her meals "that will be 10 won"

Adrina hands went straight to her pockets, when suddenly her fingers went throw the pocket.

The girl panicked as she took off her coat to inspect the detail, in her pocket was no money and a cut in hole.

"Miss? No money no food"

So here she was, sitting on the sidewalk in the rain to cover the tears that flooded down her cheeks, her stomach rubbled in pain as she tried to remember how she lost it.

Broken, lost and hungry. Adrina only knew one person who could of caused this.

The pretty girl she bumped into a block away.

LILAH SPEAKS

HERE IT IS!!!!! BACK ON TRACK AND WRITING ANOTHER SAEBYEOK FANFIC AHHHH. <33