fourteen

fourteen| the sobbing girl

The day was already bad, Y/N's father had been getting extremely sick and had no one to take care of him.

She called in sick to her job for a week trying to take care of him. Yet no matter how many times she informed her boss what was happening, her boss only thought they were lame excuses.

So here she was, unemployed, sleep deprived, hungry and in pain.

Eating her ramen noodles she heard a knock at the door, the knock had a pattern telling her who it was.

Two, three, five, two

Y/N smiled tiredly as she opened the door, her smile dropped as she saw the look on her girlfriends face.

"What's wrong Sae?"

Sae-byeok took in a deep breath "There's so easy way to do this"

Tears formed in her eyes "you know how I love you more than everything right?"

Y/N nodded confused "Sae what's wrong"

"My brothers been moved to the orphanage in sai-heu" (made up city- don't come at me)

A worried look found it's way to Y/N's face "Sae. Oh I'm so sorry"

"But that's not why I'm here" Sae-byeok told her

Y/N smiled opening the door fully "come in"

The freckled girl shook her head quickly "I don't think I should do that"

Y/N frowned "oh. Okay, what's going on, are you okay?"

"I can't be with you anymore" Sae-byeok quickly let out.

The shorter girl felt her heart stop as tears formed in her eyes "what?"

"I have to be with my brother"

"Yeah and I could have come with you"

Sae shook her head "I couldn't ask you to do that"

Y/N let out an annoyed scoff "I just told you I would"

"Im so sorry"

With that Sae-byeok left, she left the girl sobbing on her doorstep, she left the best relationship she had with anyone, she left Y/N

LILAH SPEAKS!

Okok I know this is short and I haven't updated in a while but I've seen people asking why they broke up so here it is- it's shit and has no reasoning but yeah

Sae-byeok is a bitch <33