sixteen

Sixteen|all to well

Sixteen|all to well

alternative ending
(Y/N dies)

Sae-byeok felt as if she was drowning.

Even though she knew how to swim she still felt like she was drowning. Millions of miles under the sea, no one was there to help her anymore as she kicked and shivered in the cold waters of guilt.

Guilt.

Sae-byeok wasn't used to feeling guilt. The only times she ever had were with Y/N. The breakup and now

Her death

She wanted to kill herself over and over again for her stupid mistake. She wished that she was also dead.

Sangwoo sat on the other side of the room, al weapons had been taken from them. But he still felt like he had been stabbed from the death stares he revived from the other two players.

The scene replayed in Sae-Byeoks head. The sound of footsteps, the sound of a knife RUNNING across the skin. The feeling of blood on her face. Her best friends blood. The girl she wanted to spend the rest of her life with.

Y/N L/N was dead.

And her death wish couldn't even be completed.

"You call me up again just to break me like a promise,"

ONE YEAR LATER

The tall freckles girl ran her fingers over the cravings on a tombstone. She was in the middle of a flower field with a grave.

Even if the grave had no one underneath she still felt at home with the memory of Y/N

Y/N L/N
daughter, lover, friend
Rest in piece

Sae-byeok had won the games, after having to kill Sangwoo. She was pronounced the winner with Gi-hun.

With the money she held a funeral for Y/N's mother and was able to pay for Y/N'd fathers medical bills. She decided to live with Mr L/N and Y/S/N with her little brother, as they all grieved over her death.

She also brought a tombstone to be placed in the flower field. It became a tradition to her to bring a yellow dandelion every time she visited.

"It was rare, I was there, I remember it all to well"

LILAH SPEAKS
It pains me to say goodbye to these two </3

Well maybe not goodbye...

But this is the last chapter of season 1. I'm sorry I made her die and not keeep her alive like the others but I wanted to show more of Sae-byeok love for her :/

But for now this is the end :D
Thank you all for so much
I love you all

Also not to self promote or anything.....

But I'm making a Spider-Man au book-