Flashback(Earth-1)-II

Hello, another chapter for all of you to enjoy, I am currently re-reading this story and doing some editing, so chapters will be a little late, probably.

Also ShawnSpencer28, as you asked, a chapter, I want an high five here.........

Also to all the readers, tell me if you like it.

(Earth-38)

"So where were we?" Barry asks.

"At the part where you guys took the light sabers." Kara said as Barry nodded his head.

"Yes that." Barry paused remembering what happened after that. "So after that------"

(Earth-1

Central City)

"OUCH!" Barry yelled as Caitlin popped a bone back in place and began cleaned and stitched up his wounds, an odd look of satisfaction on her face. "Will you stop smiling?!" Ned and Cisco quickly turned away from the scene, while Felicity kept on looking, strange glint in her eyes, a few steps away both Thea and Peter looked horified at the scene. "And why are you being so cold to me about it."

"Because I told you to be careful about it." Caitlin begins as she checked him over for other injuries before going back to check on Thea and Peter. "And what did you do?" She quickly turned to look at Barry grabbing few bandages for Thea. "Not be careful about it, just a few moments later!" Irritation was clear on her face. "What were you thinking closing in on that van, that was shooting weird bullets and rockets at you!?"

"Well to stop the van, obviously." Barry states and backtrack at the look he was getting from Caitlin after stating that.

"I can't believe you!" Caitlin speaks as she bandages Thea and Peter who quickly moved out of the room after it was done, followed by Cisco and Harry, who didn't want to be here with Felicity close behind them to pull apart those light sabers. "You knew they had those weapons, which are lot dangerous than any other weapons that we had faced against and yet you were still careless enough for this to happen!"

"What do want me to say about it?" Barry asks in return. "You know that I had to stop those guys and you saw they didn't care where they were aiming at all." He turned towards the news which showed few of the clips of the chase. "They put a lot of people in danger, I had to do something." He tried to explain his actions to her.

"Yeah well that something almost took you out and if it weren't for your powers you would've been dead!" Caitlin said to him and Barry sighed.

"Look Cait." Barry puts a hand on her shoulder trying to placate her. "I know that it's not my brightest of moments, but I saw an opportunity and I had to grab it, I know that it backfired and sometimes I get a bit careless because of my powers."

"You are a lot careless even without your powers." Caitlin answered with a giggle.

"Okay, ouch." Barry said took a step back. "That hurt." He held the place where his heart is supposed to be. "Right here."

"Shut up." Caitlin said while swatting him in the shoulders as he flinched a bit. "Sorry but not sorry about that." She mocked. "You have a healing factor, that's will be gone in an hour or half."

"But it still hurts!" Barry said feigning hurt as Cisco and Felicity ran back into the cortex, stopping for a moment.

"You done chewing him out?" Cisco asks seeing the atmosphere much bearable than before.

"As if!" Caitlin said moving to the side as Felicity brought out the light saber, or energy sword, Peter, Thea and Ned entered a bit later, looking between them. "I still have a lot to say but this takes precedence." She motioned towards the energy sword Felicity was holding onto.

"Okay." Felicity paused as Cisco and her showed them the device that they've opened a complex wiring visible for Barry and Caitlin to see. "This is a little tough, but I think we got this." Cisco pulled a microscopic camera for it to be shown on screen. "Let's see." Felicity looked as Cisco pulled on one of the wires.

"Stop!" Peter yelled making Cisco almost jump up as others turn to look at him in surprise.

"Wha---wha---what happened?" Cisco asks.

"What was that?" Thea who was standing with Peter asked the same thing.

"No, it's just, my spidey sense flared when Cisco pulled on that wire." Peter told them and Caitlin, Felicity and Barry shared a look with each other.

"Hey, Pete can you help us with this?" Felicity asks calling Peter close. "Me and Cisco are going to pull on few wires and you with the help of your spidey sense are going to help us identify which wire would blow up and which won't." Peter nodded his head knowing in this sort of scenarios how much helpful his spidey sense could be.

After a while, they were able to distinguish between the wires that would possibly blow up the sword and the ones which won't and after an hour and half of tampering by Felicity, Ned and Cisco as they yelled in a few times at others, the group watched in amazement as the energy blade lit up in front of their eyes.

"This is the best day of my life, ever!" Cisco said as the energy sword glowed.

"I never thought I will see one in my entire life." Barry watched mesmerized.

"Its like my nerd dream of light saber came true." Felicity said looking at it.

"I always wanted a light saber, since the day I watched the first Star Wars you know." Peter mentioned remembering his own nerdy dream.

"I don't want to blink." Ned said from his place. "I am afraid it would vanish if I close my eyes."

Meanwhile to the side Caitlin and Thea watched the four people geek and mush over the energy sword that was in front of them. Caitlin wouldn't deny that she was also a bit amazed to have something like a light saber in front of her but she was not that thrilled that she would act like the five kids, three of them who are yet to grow up and two literal kids, in front of her.

"So....." Thea trailed off. "Is it safe to work with now?"

"Is what safe to work with?" The group heard Oliver voice come and Felicity quickly picked up the sword in her hand for Oliver to see.

"Look, Ollie it's a light saber!" Felicity yelled out gleefully, not noticing the condition Oliver or Diggle were in. "I've yet to see how does it work, and it probably won't take that long time, but don't.........." She finally took notice of her boyfriend's and his friend's condition. "What happened to you two?" Felicity asked the question that was on the mind of the others.

Oliver and Diggle stood in front of the them, Diggle from his knee down was covered in dry cement, coffee stain on his shirt and jacket and something like a bird poop and paint on his head, meanwhile Oliver was covered from head to waist above in dry paint, hands in coated in feathers.

"We had a very weird day." John said as he looked at others.

"I can see that." Felicity said looking at the two. "What I want to know is how did that happen to you?"

"Its a long story." Oliver answered and then turned to Barry. "Do you have a place where we can clean up?"

"Yeah.......yeah." Barry muttered looking shocked at the scene. "Just follow me." He said moving out of the cortex as Oliver and Diggle left after him.

"Please tell me it wasn't just me who watched that?" Thea asks before bursting out laughing.

So I hope you like this chapter and so would you like the one that I will upload just after this.

Hopefully that will be soon.

Until then Lights Out.