You are on Wrong Earth

Hello People, another chapter here for the. It's time for Oliver to meet the freindly neighborhood Spider-Man. But before that let's conclude what has happened on Earth-38, with the Defender meeting the aliens, and saving National City and well let's read what happens next.

(Arrowverse Earth-38)

"It worked, right?" Kara asks as she looks at them.

"If that didn't dont know what will." Jones stated as she went near the edge from where they flew to look below.

"It worked." Matt voice came over the others as everyone turned to look at him.

"How do you know that?" Cat asks the blind? Man as she looked towards the gathered heroes.

"I just know." Matt said and then Superman came upto the building when Jones went to look down making her Yelp in surprise.

"Supergirl." Superman started "I thank you my cousin for helping me and giving me my hope back." He then turned to the other four that were there when his gaze fixed on the guy that was munching on the doritos. "I remember you." He said to Rand. "I am quiet memorable." Rand shot back and then he turned to look at the gathered group "Who are you guys?" Superman asks as his gaze ended up on the group of four.

Jones then decided to introduce all of them to the two heroes and the gathered human and aliens. She pointed to Rand and began speaking "That guy there with blonde hair and blue eyes, he is the immortal Iron Fist, the living weapon." Rand gave a wave as he chugged the soda down whereas Eliza and Cat's eyes widened at the moniker, whereas Superman, Alex, Lord and Jonn narrowed there, Rand on the other hand carefree finished the soda and gave a loud burp, Cage and Jones just sorted at that whereas Kara and Alex looked more surprised at his casual behavior, the can't believe that this was the guy that nearly knocked out the Man of Steel. She then pointed to the huge guy that was wearing a hoodie

"The guy over there he is the indestructible hero of Harlem, Luke Cage." She said as the others looked at the guy who nodded his head to the others. They could get behind the indestructible part, he did shrug of the punch from the man of steel and then proceeded to ram into him, hit him and destroy a part of the ground when he struck his legs there.

"That guy." She then turned to the blind? guy that was there "Is the devil of Hell's Kitchen, aka the Daredevil." That guy was sure a daredevil, he is blind and the way he moved around with finesse and the way he tried to fight the Man of Steel, knowing that he couldn't have done that kind of the damage, he truly was daring but what that was about being devil.

"I am Jessica Jones, a Private Investigator." Jones said while telling about herself, in reality it was somewhat lame explanation for a woman who could fly and is able to pick up cars with not much effort but even then she continued. "And finally I would like to know where we are?" She looked at the distance where the sign of Catco was visible.

                     ('-')('-')('-')('-')('-')

The whole group was silent, not the newly introduced defenders nor the residents of Earth-38 thought actually about either where they are or where they came from respectively. Kara on the other hand had an idea. Considering she is an alien and has met her fair share of aliens, but even if you were an alien you would have heard of either Superman which would mean that should know about her or what she was but the guy didn't knew who she was or who her cousin was and with how the guy put emphasis whenever they talked about National City or Metropolis.